if we were to get a new manager. . .

If we end up on the hunt for a new manager what or who would you want to go for?

There is a few ex players that are doing okay at the moment and there are some of our ex managers out of work at the moment but for me if we do decide to change I would like to see us going for a complete overhaul of the coaches and scouting team. Someone that will come on in stamp their authority, get the players playing football and develop our youth. Dick Advocate wanted the training facility built to develop youth for the first team, we need a manager that can have a scouting team searching Europe for the best young players and be developing them to make a profit from. There was a poster on here a while ago that sent a list of players to Gordon Smith, I wonder how many of them our scouts looked at.

Matt McKay said our training was shit and sometimes you have got to think was he right.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt McKay said our training was shit and sometimes you have got to think was he right.

Of course he is right, have you watched us? One look at our set pieces shows we have no idea what we are doing. We have players on our books earning thousands per week who couldn't trap a bag of cement, can't pass a ball 5 yards and are terrified to shoot from further than 10 yards out. We obviously don't work on anything technical.

Thats right,just give it to someone after all the shit that Ally has to put up with,the man has gave his all for this club in its time of need,and been a brilliant ambassador outwith the football field,not long ago some were giving the Broadfoots of this world some unbelievable stick,not to mention big Jig and Edu,guys that had just won three in a row,calm down,i was at the game today, more than can be said than a percentage of posters on here.The man has had his hands tied ffs,and has had since day one,why do you think Wattie bailed out when he did,becuase he could see the writing was on the wall for Rangers,Ally was the ONLY man for this period in Rangers history,and hats off to him for that,Rome was not built in a day,and especially after being ripped apart from all and sundry,onwards and upwards...

Thats right,just give it to someone after all the shit that Ally has to put up with,the man has gave his all for this club in its time of need,and been a brilliant ambassador outwith the football field,not long ago some were giving the Broadfoots of this world some unbelievable stick,not to mention big Jig and Edu,guys that had just won three in a row,calm down,i was at the game today, more than can be said than a percentage of posters on here.The man has had his hands tied ffs,and has had since day one,why do you think Wattie bailed out when he did,becuase he could see the writing was on the wall for Rangers,Ally was the ONLY man for this period in Rangers history,and hats off to him for that,Rome was not built in a day,and especially after being ripped apart from all and sundry,onwards and upwards...

Agreed but this is Rangers and many fans expect to be awake by half time which I wasn't today. I love Ally and want to see him be the greatest manager ever but the team is pure dross and bores every fan to tears unless you find watching black try to fire a corner in time after time but canny do it entertaining then you gotta accept the boo boys will probs win on this unfortunatly.

Agreed but this is Rangers and many fans expect to be awake by half time which I wasn't today. I love Ally and want to see him be the greatest manager ever but the team is pure dross and bores every fan to tears unless you find watching black try to fire a corner in time after time but canny do it entertaining then you gotta accept the boo boys will probs win on this unfortunatly.

The majority werent under Smith or McLeish whats different now?

When was the last time we were consistently succesful from set pieces? 10/12 years ago? Whats different now?

Makes you think when we built Murray park who the fuck was in charge of scouting the best young talent, yes we have had a few but for what we have in place it should be like dominos out of there.

we should have a system in place where every school and youth team in Scotland knows how to contact us if they have a player they think can make it.

It's hilarious that people are still wheeling out this Pish. For £700k a year ally is getting we could do way better.

It's hilarious that people are still wheeling out this Pish. For £700k a year ally is getting we could do way better.

Hilarious,what the fck are you on about,the guy has been dealt the WORST set of cards of any Rangers manager,if you thought that in this first year of our rebuild,and yes this club has to be rebuilt,you were expecting us to do any better,then you know fck all about football or more to the point,you talk PISH...

So because everything Ally has been through since last year we should keep him? That is the attitude of someone who knows fuck all about football.

His subs are predictable he always makes the same subs every week at the same time of every match. Plays players out of position continues to play overrated players in stead of youth.

Our team continues to punt the ball up the park and Ally stands there and watches it. Why is he not telling them to keep it on the ground? Our whole team looks slow as fuck and our 2 main strikers are playing all over the park.

Little plays out in the wings which only leaves us with one up front. McCulloch can't beat anyone so he holds the game up and gives the other team time to get players back.

It's just a joke. And it's been like this for months and yet you still get the same people saying "give him time wait until the transfer ban is up".

Never mind this this "rome wasn't built in a day" pish. No one is expecting miracles we're just expecting a team who can move about a bit and pass the ball along with with players who can find the net.

The majority werent under Smith or McLeish whats different now?

When was the last time we were consistently succesful from set pieces? 10/12 years ago? Whats different now?

I think they did carry a threat as at least the ball got put into the box where a player could attack it, the now that ain't happening its terrible and makes you wonder what the fuck they do all week. I'm in west enclosure and the corners were total dross from black he can't get it past 1st mans ankles never mind to one our attackers.

Hilarious,what the fck are you on about,the guy has been dealt the WORST set of cards of any Rangers manager,if you thought that in this first year of our rebuild,and yes this club has to be rebuilt,you were expecting us to do any better,then you know fck all about football or more to the point,you talk PISH...

We play people out of position every week

We pick the wrong 11 every week

We play aimless long balls every week

We have the same gutless attitude every week

We can't take a corner

We can't defend a corner

The Manager is responsible for the team ultimately. You say Ally has had a hard deal?

We have the 2nd highest paid team in Scotland.

He signed players from trials who are shite and sent better players on their way.

This is all reality. Tell me any of it is wrong. Tell me all of it is not Ally's fault.

Please yourself.