The hidden truth about Celtic ?

I do, this is the sort of crap the SPL ignore whilst grilling Rangers over a song or two...the double standards is brutal.....

But as what's already been said, it doesn't look genuine - just looks like a photo with some writing posted over the top of it. Not even photoshopped, bitmapped!

The taigs defence of the scum are strong in this thread.

Good post by the OP you seem to have caught a few.

Yeah, anyone pointing out its form a fake article thats been kicking about the internet for years is a taig.

There is a similar one where Negri apparently lays into us for being racist bigots.

They are both made up bollocks, written by sad fucks with no life.

Not to say that some of the points aren't true, but the quote is fabricated pish.

Yeah, anyone pointing out its form a fake article thats been kicking about the internet for years is a taig.

There is a similar one where Negri apparently lays into us for being racist bigots.

They are both made up bollocks, written by sad fucks with no life.

Not to say that some of the points aren't true, but the quote is fabricated pish.

(tu)

Nothing hurts more than a cornered beast and the Hurt is strong in this thread.

It's a made up quote. You can try to pass it off as fact if you want, just don't bother us with it.

The quote is also referring to celtic fans, not what goes on 'behind the cloak' (whatever that means)

Are you one of the brainless morons that wants ally out?

I'm afraid that would be me! I'll get back to you shortly right or wrong as he's running out of time I'm afraid. That said I won't stoop to a level were one Rangers supporter describes other Rangers supporters that have different opinion as morons.

I'm afraid that would be me! I'll get back to you shortly right or wrong as he's running out of time I'm afraid. That said I won't stoop to a level were one Rangers supporter describes other Rangers supporters that have different opinion as morons.

Don't take it to heart, i'm just livid about the whole ally thing atm that's all. Going through a phase of fitting that dig in as many posts as possible. lol