Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

Another fantastic blog D'Art and would you be able to pass on my praise to The Ref also :) Although completely different in writing, you both make very valid points...

Also, his reference to "The Who" was very well placed in this instance.

Also, it really boils my blood how the ignorant use the fact that Rangers Charity Foundation and The Founders Trail, although somewhat attached to the club, are used as a punching bag to hurt us further and believing the club to reap the benefits, when in fact all monies donated is used to help the Glasgow community and it's surroundings.

It is true what Martin Luthor King once said "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity"

I also would like to say that I agree 100% that boycotts are not always the answer. Sometimes they have the desired affect, but in instances where kids etc lose out then I am with you.

I truly hope that with ASA's recent findings, this will spur others on to follow along in the same lines to check facts properly and fully before taking action.

Yes, a very good read indeed :) Thank you.

Dont know why this keeps getting bumped by the Rangerschat faithful, The Show is utter garbage now of days same stuff each night

The Cast are fantastic though and great gentleman but its pish !

i think this thread is sbout 26 pages long and this is first negative comment in it! Radio is like that mate its not everyones cup of tea, but in mine and nearly every person on this thread and beyond, say the show is outstanding.

the good thing is wae radio u can switch the channel , phone the boys in and make the show brilliant!! i do and i love listening to a brilliant varied rangers discussion program!

Dont know why this keeps getting bumped by the Rangerschat faithful, The Show is utter garbage now of days same stuff each night

it is possibly being bumped up because some of us like the show. Just a crazy theory.

You know what you should do GOF?

Phone in tonight and give them some constructive criticism.

0141 416 1452

(tu)

Ian has been called away on important matters, so Fox will be assisted with Hunter tonight. If there are any Bears out there who would like to help contribute to the show, please call in on either 0141 416 1452 or Skype Me at the top of the site page.

Tonight's topics discussed will be the reconstruction debate that has been splashed around the headlines today.

Will this be a good idea or finish Scottish football as we know it...good indepth discussions tonight

Awww GOF, if you call in maybe you could make it more interesting with Rangers topics you would perhaps like to hear about, lol...and how do you know it's rubbish if you aren't listening in yourself ;)

Thank you for your feedback...we take it all on board.

Love how people who give up their time and efforts for free get criticised by a small but vocal minority.

Have never listened to the show. But criticism like that to people who give up their time to give the gers family somewhere to talk seems pretty OTT.

What time is this on anyway?

Cheers

You know what you should do GOF?

Phone in tonight and give them some constructive criticism.

0141 416 1452

(tu)

got to agree with your response mate if you don't like don't fn listen the guys and girls are doing a great job promoting rangers wish I read this earlier I would have phoned the show about this when we need unified and you get rsoles sorry getting to riled awayfor a wee hauf to cam down

This should have been my 1690 post, instead I wasted it on another thread :( Anyway, just like to say I listen to the show and :love: it. I also posted a link to my uncle in Vegas, he's not too well at the moment and this show have gave him a real boost :clap: loves Ian :lol: your patter is great. Well Done All involved your doing a great job :21:

I have listened to Rangerschat since the beginning I would like to say it has vastly matured in the time it has being going.

The hosts have no agendas and only brush over the news they don't subject us too much of their beliefs.

These guys are dedicated IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T INSULT THEM WITH NEGATIVE POSTS!!

Too many people in here seem just to be members to attack people. Puts people off contributing especially newbies.

I have listened to Rangerschat since the beginning I would like to say it has vastly matured in the time it has being going.

The hosts have no agendas and only brush over the news they don't subject us too much of their beliefs.

These guys are dedicated IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T INSULT THEM WITH NEGATIVE POSTS!!

Too many people in here seem just to be members to attack people. Puts people off contributing especially newbies.

While I agree with everything you say, in fairness to GOF, his post wasn't overly insulting or negative - just his opinion, which he's welcome to voice.

It tells a story that he's virtually the only 'dissatisfied customer' to comment on the thread in 30ish pages though, so I find that very positive :D

got to agree with your response mate if you don't like don't fn listen the guys and girls are doing a great job promoting rangers wish I read this earlier I would have phoned the show about this when we need unified and you get rsoles sorry getting to riled awayfor a wee hauf to cam down

Do you know how to use the :p20: icon?

It's : p20: but without the space between the first colon and the p.

I find it very useful at times like this

:p20::thumbup:

Well the numbers speak for themselves.

It is just the amount of unneeded negative comments between supposedly fans is very disheartening not just in this thread but others.

So GOF I apologise for the way this came across but I just wish sometime that people would consider there is no need to just insult people.

People are entitled to their opinion but it is how we show it that matters.