Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

The past year at http://www.rangerschat.com has been wonderful, I got to meet so many of you wonderful people. I will be saying good bye today to you all far as the weekly shows go, I want you to know I had a wonderful time and I wll miss each and everyone of you! Fox will be testing his setup throughout the day today so if you can give the guy a hand. There will also be a few things he will learn as he goes so please bare with the guy he is new to the production part. He will do fine and the show is in great hand so give the guy your support please, he is doing a great thing standing up to take over the show for just the love of doing it and the love of the club. I will miss you all, Love you guys xxx

Tommy ... p.s. I will call in when I can.

Tommy, I didn't know you were moving on! Whatever you get up too, you have my heartfelt thanks for all that you've done for Rangerschat, my best wishes for the future.

Timetable for game day show 17-8-2013 -v- Stranaer 15:00 K.O.

13:00 - 14:00 Fox playing a selection of Rangers tunes with regular traffic updates

14:00 - 15:00 Call in show with Ian and Fox - fans calling in with predictions; bets made; supporters buses etc

15:00 - 16:50 (approx) The match

17:00 - 19:00 After match call in with Ian and Fox - match review and calls

This is our match day show and we need callers to make it a success.

Please spread the word via Twitter and Facebook.

The choice is simple Rangerschat or Spud Radio - you choose.

WA indeed TP

Obviously your contribution ED, but she's too shy to admit it.

Maybe she's a bit worried in case you try one of your cunning traps and try to ensnare her

Obviously your contribution ED, but she's too shy to admit it.

Maybe she's a bit worried in case you try one of your cunning traps and try to ensnare her

Cunning I have the looks that say I do not need to be cunning and never noticed the poster was a member of the female species.