Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

WOW ..........JUST WOW

HEARD NEARLY 1, 380,000 PEOPLE LISTENING IN TONIGHT CAUSE I PHONED IN WITH SOME STORIES ABOUT EURO TRIPS...... THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT !!

Broadcatsing to a potential 66 Million people worldwide, Rangers chat is fairly flying but......RM'ers where the fk are ye all get on the blower ...........what ye still reading my rubbish for ??

ARCHIVE LISTEN IN !!!!!!!!! Radio Gold

WOW ..........JUST WOW

HEARD NEARLY 1, 380,000 PEOPLE LISTENING IN TONIGHT CAUSE I PHONED IN WITH SOME STORIES ABOUT EURO TRIPS...... THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT !!

Broadcatsing to a potential 66 Million people worldwide, Rangers chat is fairly flying but......RM'ers where the fk are ye all get on the blower ...........what ye still reading my rubbish for ??

Dunny are you serious 1,380,000 people tuned in ?

Thats absolutely awesome.

WOW ..........JUST WOW

DUNNY FOR BEAR OF THE DECADE .

Timetable for game day show 26-10-2013 -v- East Fife 15:00 K.O.

13:00 - 14:00 Fox playing a selection of Rangers tunes with regular traffic updates

N.B. This service has been temporarily withdrawn due to lack of support

14:00 - 15:00 Call in show with Ian and Fox - fans calling in with predictions; bets made; supporters buses etc

15:00 - 16:50 (approx) The match

17:00 - 19:00 After match call in with Ian and Fox - match review and calls

This is our match day show and we need callers to make it a success.

Please spread the word via Twitter and Facebook.

Is there a pre-match program before the game on Tuesday night? :541:

Sorry Bluejon (I don't want to abbreviate your user name)

Tomorrow night is going to be a phone in about 10 mins after the game finishes.

Predictions will be taken from the lobby - or maybe a forum will be set up

WATP

Tuned into this a couple of nights ago, tends to be dictated by the one guy who always wants to have his say.

Some going to run this every night midweek and on a Saturday, but jury still out.

The Viscount Craigavon, the most effective way to improve and broaden the discussion on the show is to call in. It's Bears talking to Bears. All opinions are welcome. Ian and Fox keep the show going when it's slow news and Ian will always have his opinion. Great your giving it a try and hopefully you will enjoy it and continue listening. All the best.

Rumour is that the famous Billy the singer will make a long anticipated, much requested reappearance on Rangerschat radio tonight with one of his famous non-sectarian earfuls of delightful audio. Tune in at 9PM for the build up to this rare and spectacular event.