***The Official Elgin City vs Rangers Thread***

BlueMe

3-1 Rangers, Little to score 1st (30/1 on bet365)

Hopefully McKay starts, Hutton dropped, Jig in Midfield and Little & Franny up top.

Alexander, Wallace, Hegarty, Cribari, Argyriou, Templeton, McCulloch, Black, McKay, Little, Sandaza.

My prediction: even of we win by 5 goals or more some of the anti- ally brigade will find something to moan about and criticise anything less than 5 goal difference and they will find loads to moan about

Stop moaning. :D

Must win game and a good performance too would be nice but not confident, would like to see Little & McCulloch up front.

If Templeton's fit he needs to start would put McKay on the other wing as even though his performances have been underwhelming as of late Little & Naismith are not wingers. Black and Hutton in the middle due to lack of options and normal back four.

A bit concerned ahead of tomorrow's game not confident to be honest (tu)

I'd post a match thread but I think I jinxed the last one. :P

Nah but hope to see a different team tomorrow. The defensive frailties need to stop.

Alexander

Hegarty McCulloch Cribari Wallace

McKay Black Crawford Aird

Little Hemmings

I knew that the aftermath of last week a home defeat in the 3rd division

all would be forgotten as a blip as normal to the worst ever performance from a rangers team

playing at Ibrox in front of fans that are more loyal than blackburn in a fa cup 1/4 final !

Why do we never learn the same old non performers more likely to turn up tomorrow

when they should be embarrased by it.

drop black and the other under achievers and dont give in to blind loyalty.

With Hutton out it will be interesting to see how ally changes it! I am worried he will go for jig at cm beside black which could end up a disaster....fed up betting on rangers this season and losing so not even going to predict a score...

Hopefully this is the chance to prove a point for ally and his players! Fingers crossed!

I'd go;

Alexander

Argiriou

Jig

Faure

Wallace

Black

McKay

Templeton

Crawford (diamond)

Hemings (assuming little misses out)

Sandaza