***The Official Elgin City vs Rangers Thread***

BlueMe

I knew the first 15 minutes would just be a flash in the pan and that it wouldn't last, it was obvious that we would fall back into boring negative shite the attitude of the players is much better today (all though that isn't really a compliment they should be doing this every week) but the side McCoist has picked is completley unbalanced and negative and we will continue to struggle McKay and Hemmings should have started.

He Started the game well but has become a bit comical in the last 20 minutes. Can barely trap the ball

Has played well today though so credit where its due,if it weren't for a fantastic save he'd have scored the opener (tu)

There's been 10 minute spells in a couple of games where he's looked alright, I just think he's looked absolutely terrible for us this season. I mean...2 goals?

In dangerous areas he needs to be mire disciplined given our weakness at set plays and defending.

He's done ok so far but that aspect needs worked on.

I agree, but "countless times"

You have been told a million times about exaggerating.

I knew the first 15 minutes would just be a flash in the pan and that it wouldn't last, it was obvious that we would fall back into boring negative shite the attitude of the players is much better today (all though that isn't really a compliment they should be doing this every week) but the side McCoist has picked is completley unbalanced and negative and we will continue to struggle McKay and Hemmings should have started.

Apart from that its been a good performance though aye? ;)