Who would you rather through the middle?

Up top  

92 members have voted

1. 1. who would you pick?

• Sandaza
    • Little

Little & Hemmings, together as a pairing.

Little has destoryed this league when played through the middle and Hemmings had a very favourable goalscoring record in SD1 during his short loan spell at Cowdenbeath so I have no doubts he could do the same in SD3 & SD2.

At 21 & 23 they have a real shot at developing a partnership which could see us through the next two divisions.

I think Sandaza has no chance to make it as a Rangers player now. He was always a confidence player at the best of times and tended to play in spurts based on how his confidence was, and right now he looks like a player who's confidene is at rock bottom and I can't see him coming back from that, especially when he plays best with a partner uptop beside him and we constantly play him as a lone striker through the middle.

Sorry lads but I voted Sandaza. Would much, much rather have the pair of them through the centre but out of the 2 as a lone striker, I would pick Sandaza through the middle.

I think he can hold the ball up better, especially if we actually managed to play the ball to him rather than 10 yards past him with every hoof up the park. As we can all see, Sandaza does not run the channels well (among many things at the moment I admit) so if we are going to play him why do we insist on hoofing the balls as far up the park as possible.

To sum up would much prefer both but as a lone striker, Sandaza.

Sorry lads but I voted Sandaza. Would much, much rather have the pair of them through the centre but out of the 2 as a lone striker, I would pick Sandaza through the middle.

I think he can hold the ball up better, especially if we actually managed to play the ball to him rather than 10 yards past him with every hoof up the park. As we can all see, Sandaza does not run the channels well (among many things at the moment I admit) so if we are going to play him why do we insist on hoofing the balls as far up the park as possible.

To sum up would much prefer both but as a lone striker, Sandaza.

You darn kids :p20:

Sandaza has only scored one goal all season. If possible he should be offloaded during the summer. Utter pish.

Little has been banging in the goals. Probably our best striker and should be played up front in every game.

Who the fuck voted for Sandaza? :drugang:

Little & Hemmings, together as a pairing.

Little has destoryed this league when played through the middle and Hemmings had a very favourable goalscoring record in SD1 during his short loan spell at Cowdenbeath so I have no doubts he could do the same in SD3 & SD2.

At 21 & 23 they have a real shot at developing a partnership which could see us through the next two divisions.

I think Sandaza has no chance to make it as a Rangers player now. He was always a confidence player at the best of times and tended to play in spurts based on how his confidence was, and right now he looks like a player who's confidene is at rock bottom and I can't see him coming back from that, especially when he plays best with a partner uptop beside him and we constantly play him as a lone striker through the middle.

Spot on.

Only 1 choice really, has to be Little.

When he plays in the middle he scores some really good goals and runs for any lost cause as we've seen in recent weeks.

He is TOTALLY wasted playing on the wing and it reduces our fire power.

I would scrap the current formation. It was mostly made to accommodate Shiels to play in behind the striker. I would now have Crawford in the team every week instead of Black, two wingers on the wings with Little & Hemmings up front.

Sandaza has been struggling to score for over a year now.

I just had a quick look on soccerbase there and his form for St Johnstone dropped off after the January transfer window shut last year with 3 goals in 13 games, and so far this season he has scored 2 in 18 for us.

5 goals in 31 games is a pretty terrible record IMO, although I do appreciate that a lot of his games for us have been substitue apperances.

I would scrap the current formation. It was mostly made to accommodate Shiels to play in behind the striker. I would now have Crawford in the team every week instead of Black, two wingers on the wings with Little & Hemmings up front.

I'd prefer to see a 4-4-2 as well. We could have Templeton & McKay on the wings. Hutton and McLeod at CM. Little and Jig up front. So middle to front we'd be solid. That's more than enough to get us back to the top-flight.

Our biggest problem is the defense. The defense is shit but the league is won anyway. During the summer we need to go all out to get a quality CB in to this team

666602_Rangers.jpg

With the likes of Luca Gasparotto, Andy Murdoch, Charlie Telfer, Robbie Crawford & Fraser Aird getting more game time.

The only thing I would change with that would be to swap the wings -McKay on the right, Templeton left. Why Ally doesn't play with that line up and formation is mind boggling.