'Silk' Rangers scarf.  

209 members have voted

1. 1. Which design would you purchase?

• spectre
    • thefarmer
    • brian1872
    • nacho_nacho_man

Afternoon all,

Ok, so it's taken slightly longer than anticipated to draw up a top list of designs.

Designs by spectre, thefarmer, brian1872 and a wild card entry by myself (based upon a certain vintage ebay listing) are being put to the forum for mass poll.

This will allow us to ascertain a realistic quantity for commission.

To reiterate, this is a nil profit offering - with all proceeds being donated to Rangers.

To show my appreciation to those that took part, I propose that all finalists (bar myself) receive a free scarf to say thanks for their efforts.

A word on designs:

Above all simplicity was the key. Whilst many attractive designs were submitted, many of these were deemed to be too complex and ultimately would cause issues during print.

Once this poll has been concluded, the winning design will be tidied up to HD quality.

Progess:

1. Collate all submitted design entries.

2. Assemble panel and select final designs.

3. Run finalist voting poll and ascertain number of committed buyers.

4. Organise payment collection.

5. Place order - this is subject to a 21 day lead time.

6. Distribute scarves.

A special thank you is owed to TheFarmer for his on-going support and design implementation through-out this project. Much appreciated mate.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair do's mate , can't argue with that , good work

That's not to say we won't have this featured on another scarf. The aim of this scarf design was to try and create something with a retro / vintage feel.

If all goes well with this, then I will be looking to commission another scarf.

I'd change the wording on your scarf nacho, to Rangers Football Club instead of Rangers Supporters Club, but other than that, its perfect mate

I was airing on the side of caution regarding use of club name. A further email will be set to the club's commercial division to iron out a few final details.

God I wish I could vote for more than one!!! Spectres had always been my favourite but now I like nachos! Decisions, decisions

The designs are largely based of one another, this is why I felt that all finalists should receive a free scarf - in effect we have a group effort. The right thing to do is give the relevant contributors the credit they deserve.

WATP.