Danny Wilson

WilliamFyfe

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is better than what we currently have and us still very young with the potential to improve! I would take him back in a heartbeat....I think he made a decision to go to Liverpool at the wrong time and I think he was poorly advised..

Of all the former players we have been linked with I think he would be the best value due to his age and potential sell on value....

has anyone actually watched him at Hearts this season?

because Hearts seem to be losing most games and their defence seems terrible, add in the fact his loan spells and Bristol City and Blackpool failed miserably and he isn't anywhere near as good as people on here think he is, he has declined as a players since he left us Liverpool have ruined his development.

I'm not saying no but I haven't watched Hearts this season, has anyone watched them and if so how has Wilson got on?

No he was a poor defender who was slow and couldn't header a ball.

Fucking hell mate in comparison to perry, hegarty and cribari he is like a Jamaican sprinter and a born again marvin Andrews....

Any improvements to our defence will not (at this stage) be a boughie or a weir so any improvement is a bonus!

IMO Danny Wilson hasn't developed since he has left Rangers i think when he came through Rangers ranks at the time he was playing with a good defense beside him which helped him through games... If he was good enough at higher level he would have been playing in England he has had 2 loan stints and failed at Bristol City and Blackpool... Coming back to Rangers he wont develop any further under Management team.

What gave you that idea ?

Well he jumped ship at the first opportunity and from I heard he was strutting around Glasgow saying to folk do you know who I'am

If his attitude has improved then I'd take him back in a heartbeat as our Defence is the worst I've ever seen. I'd rather have Rodriguez and Svenssen over what we have now :anguish: