'Silk' scarf committed buyers thread - CLOSED (see purchase thread)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big V - I will purchase one scarf.

However I will also ask the rest of my RSC and may well add more to this - should I make a new post or edit this one when I find out the numbers?

Just drop me a PM mate, I'm keeping track of all order intentions offline now (excel).

I've just added post counts to my backed up spreadsheet.

It would appear that 26 out of 129 total scarves have been requested by posters with a count of 10 or less.

As I said, I think this thread is advertised on various other sources. Will keep an eye on this trend though.

I would be disappointed if 'other groups' were trying to hijack this thread. From the offset we have maintained that money would be required up front prior to any order taking place. Such measures were put in place for this very reason.

Irregardless of post count, please do not feel hesitant to confirm your intent to order.

This is for ALL interested RANGERS fans!

N.B. The purpose of this thread is merely to confirm an approximate order quantity, from which I can set selling price.

Cheers

You have done a great job from the seed of an idea/designing/poll/ to now nearly there,keeping us in the loop all along, the red and black scarves were an amazing success albeit it different circumstances, i see no reason for this retro scarf to be a winner, and sell many 100's.

RM is a tiny % of the fanbase, so theres not a lot of people seeing the scarf, other fansites and ebay ( buy it now £9.99) are two of many outlets that could be utilised.

The other designs were also excellent, well done nnm and the other designers.

Some amount of posters with one or two posts wanting multiple scarves

:shifty:

Hopefully a result of our player sponsorship of a player.New posters,but something tells me on a forum somewhere in the east,a huddle of bheasts are at it.

Have my suspicions.

Numbers should be based on trusted members and previous contributors.

Hopefully a result of our player sponsorship of a player.New posters,but something tells me on a forum somewhere in the east,a huddle of bheasts are at it.

Have my suspicions.

Numbers should be based on trusted members and previous contributors.

I'm a new member. Only joined last week and the first thread I opened was the scarf vote. It's been the best thread I've opened. What the guys have done is brilliant. I've wanted one of these scarves since I first started going to Ibrox in the 80's. it would be shit if I wasn't allowed a scarf because I only have 15 posts so far. I've ordered 3. If there is any surplus due to Taigs false ordering then Id be more than happy to offer my services to Nacho to turn up at Ibrox early on a matchday and sell them to fellow Bears. They would not last long.

I'm a new member. Only joined last week and the first thread I opened was the scarf vote. It's been the best thread I've opened. What the guys have done is brilliant. I've wanted one of these scarves since I first started going to Ibrox in the 80's. it would be shit if I wasn't allowed a scarf because I only have 15 posts so far. I've ordered 3. If there is any surplus due to Taigs false ordering then Id be more than happy to offer my services to Nacho to turn up at Ibrox early on a matchday and sell them to fellow Bears. They would not last long.

Here here.

Why don't we make it all scarf buyers pick them up at ibrox on a match day? Would that satisfy those who doubt the integrity of people they don't know?

Here here.

Why don't we make it all scarf buyers pick them up at ibrox on a match day? Would that satisfy those who doubt the integrity of people they don't know?

A scarf party sounds good I'm sure nacho would be steaming by kick off due to his efforts in putting all this together.

A scarf party sounds good I'm sure nacho would be steaming by kick off due to his efforts in putting all this together.

A great idea...

A scarf party at the loudon, now there's a thought.