Rangers confirm investigation into 'Francisco Sandaza prank phone call’

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, Sandaza says Rangers are a huge club with great fans and that he'd only leave for more money and a better league?

So, where is the story, am I missing something?

Not that I'd care even the tiniest amount if he did leave, but, much ado about zero it seems.

Wait, Sandaza says Rangers are a huge club with great fans and that he'd only leave for more money and a better league?

So, where is the story, am I missing something?

Not that I'd care even the tiniest amount if he did leave, but, much ado about zero it seems.

The person on the line, quite likely Sandaza, asked for the contract to b sent over privately, and not to alert the club about it.

The person on the line, quite likely Sandaza, asked for the contract to b sent over privately, and not to alert the club about it.

Admittedly I have only heard a portion of the tape, but in that portion the stuttering buffoon of a prankster said that he was only sounding Fran out, asked him what it might take to leave.

Did he actually go from that to offering a contract? That's quite a leap.

Trying to arrange potential moves behind the clubs back.

Did he though....he said he would be interested in getting more money in a better league (fair enough) but was clear rangers would have to receive a fee, he wasn't trying to scam us....don't get me wrong he was incredibly stupid to discuss something like this on the phone or with anyone he doesn't know and it is unprofessional but I guarantee things like this go on all the time (people getting sounded out etc)....I personally don't think it merits the villafing of Sandaza..

Sack him and sue him for breach of contract and financial loss of his market value! simples......send a message to all the squad.....it's a Priveledge to pull the Royal Blue on......you no likey....you fuck offy!

Did he though....he said he would be interested in getting more money in a better league (fair enough) but was clear rangers would have to receive a fee, he wasn't trying to scam us....don't get me wrong he was incredibly stupid to discuss something like this on the phone or with anyone he doesn't know and it is unprofessional but I guarantee things like this go on all the time (people getting sounded out etc)....I personally don't think it merits the villafing of Sandaza..

He talked about seeing a contract before the club got talked to at all. To my mind contracts should only be getting dealt with once the club has agreed a deal and given permission.

Fran has always been and always will be a sub standard player.

He should not be wearing the colours of my club. for £4.5k a week, i would be bursting my arse in training and in games to prove that I was worthy of playing at such a prestigious club.

He talked about seeing a contract before the club got talked to at all. To my mind contracts should only be getting dealt with once the club has agreed a deal and given permission.

Well you say that and I do get your point from a professional point of view but when you strip it back he is basically saying he would like to know what's on offer before requesting a move or rocking the boat with where he currently is....as I say I understand your point but I just think some of the comments and negativity is a bit OTT for what was actually said and the context it was in!

Well you say that and I do get your point from a professional point of view but when you strip it back he is basically saying he would like to know what's on offer before requesting a move or rocking the boat with where he currently is....as I say I understand your point but I just think some of the comments and negativity is a bit OTT for what was actually said and the context it was in!

All sounds a bit cowardly to me, although I sadly accept it's a common thing in modern football.

Instead of jumping on the anti Sandaza bandwagon we should be defending him to the hilt as he is a Rangers player who is the victim of timmery obsession

Time to stand up for our players and stick together

The club should take out an injunction against the taig lunatic to prevent him contacting or approaching any of our employees

Time to close ranks

Limmy got arrested for calling Alex Thomson and playing it online without his consent. He also got his door kicked in by the anti terrorism unit or whatever the fuck there called. And took his PC away to investigate.

Not saying it's the same thing but lets hope something similar happens to tommy the beast.

And i think it's safe to say Sandaza is away. I doubt Charles Green will take any of his pish especially with what happens with the other players that left last in the summer.

I hope Ally McCoist doesn't feel sorry for him and make excuses for him.

Instead of jumping on the anti Sandaza bandwagon we should be defending him to the hilt as he is a Rangers player who is the victim of timmery obsession

The club should take out an injunction against the taig lunatic to prevent him contacting or approaching any of our employees

Time to close ranks

We seem to love a good moan these days

It's not just a Rangers player is it

Craig Whyte

Duff & Phelps

Imran Ahmed

They have all received phone calls from this obsessed loonball aswell the chances are he is doing something illegal to get these numbers surely this should be investigated?

Probably not as difficult as you might think. Worked for directory enquiries years ago and the number of players who hadn't even bothered to make their numbers ex-directory was astounding. usually foreign players who had no doubt had all their home services (utilities/phone/tv, etc) set up by an agent or agency on their behalf when they moved to the country.

I can understand people wanting rid of him because he's a limited footballer but not because of this.

He never really said anything we can disagree with, I'd be shocked if he hasn't regretted joining us.

Indeed.

Good job most folk don't know players are at this all the time.

No one plays for the love of the club these days for goodness sake.

Look at Odimthingy at West Brom he drove to another club on deadline day..you would think Sandaza was in the passengers seat the way folk on here are greetin.

Indeed.

Good job most folk don't know players are at this all the time.

No one plays for the love of the club these days for goodness sake.

Look at Odimthingy at West Brom he drove to another club on deadline day..you would think Sandaza was in the passengers seat the way folk on here are greetin.

The fact that it goes on all the time doesn't make it right mate.

Time to close ranks

A certain Mr Whyte was a 'victim' of this timmery obsession as well. Shall we be standing up for him as well? :sherlock:

The fact that it goes on all the time doesn't make it right mate.

Not saying its right but all he is guilty of in he current climate these days is being a total moron IMO.

The fact he's pish and one of our high earners is making many blow this out of proportion, well to me anyway.

I'm really not fussed if he goes as he has shown nothing to suggest he will be a success here but it's certainly not the list thing a footballer has done.