'Silk' scarf purchase thread - ORDER NOW PAID!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still definitely want one. Will have the cash on Friday. Got cash in ma pocket, but can't make the bank till friday.

Joys of working miles away from civilisation.

Are banks open on friday?

Good point m8.

Fuck it, I'll get money into my bank somehow for tomorrow. These things are going rapid, so looks like I will be better getting it done sooner rather than later.

Cheers for the reminder about good Friday (tu)

PM nacho if you are struggling to get the cash together on time.

Update:

Sorry all, I'm away from the PC tonight...on phone atm.

Would like to thank everyone for purchasing scarves and donating to the cause. I will be in a position to place bulk order much earlier than anticipated.

Will provide a full update tomorrow morning.

WATP

Just wish to record my thanks for a great effort, and scarves look superb. Last time I had one was Kai Johannson cup final. In keeping with the terminally confused I think I did put my user name in paid for two but didn't enter amount. Thanks

Right, I'll be updating the thread shortly.

However, due to my paypal account being newly set up. I have to confirm further details as I have hit the current 'limit'.

For this reason, I have to temporarily suspend scarf purchases (which is something that I do not wish to do).

194 scarves now sold.

If you have PMed me, apologies. I will now be able to review and reply to the many that I've received - have now replied to all and updated the paid list.

Cheers.

Just wish to record my thanks for a great effort, and scarves look superb. Last time I had one was Kai Johannson cup final. In keeping with the terminally confused I think I did put my user name in paid for two but didn't enter amount. Thanks

Hi mate,

Yea' you entered username etc. I've got you down for two scarves.

Nacho

Can you bring me back some duty free smokes from your Caribbean cruise mate.

Thanks.

Only kidding.

Keep up the good work mate

W.A.T.P.

:uk:

Slightly gutted that I've had to temporarily stop the donation process. However this will give me time to double, then triple check that my information is 100% spot on - as well as reply to all queries.

I'll get a few address label batch runs sorted in the mean time as well. This will save time when I receive the order - I'm aiming for a two day turn around time i.e. send out all scarves within two days of receiving them.

I'm still slightly overwhelmed with just how popular this offering is proving to be! Basically 200 scarves being purchased in 2 days!

It is a very sought after scarf mate , it also means I won't get done in ,for staring at older Bears scarfs at the game ,cause they have an older version of the silk scarf and them not knowing what I'm looking at :box::lol: