Top 5 goal celebrations from a rangers player.

bluesbro1976

Well as the title says, just wondering which goals you recall that either brought you to tears of joy, or made you laugh. . In ascending order please. Ie from 5 to 1. Ok here goes:

Willie henderson scoring against the mhanks at hampden when he turns back round to their fans and raises his hands in the air. (apparently blamed it on his lack of glasses, he thot itr was our fans) aye right wee man.

Gazza when he scored against the mhanks at the redevelopment of paedodome. The bears were stuck in a corner and the expression on his face that day was unreal. Veins popping out his neck. I would love a canvas of that. Thank you paul.

What about coisty doing the robot when he scored against the dhim tims. Think he came off the bench, possibly hampden? Jumped the hoarddings and started to do some robotic walking move. Funny as fuvk.

Well got to give it to coisty again (only goal in this poll (of sorts) not against the tims). The night he scored in Elland Rd. The joy on his face was a sight to behold. Just sheeeeeeeer delight. Added to that it was a slick move in a massive game. He was almost in tears. Come on ally, get the finger out ya legend and get us playing like that. Please.

Which brings me to the most emotional one. So at number one and the winner is ..............Gregory Vignal.

Scored against the tims, and ran away as if he was crying. He looked like tardelli did for italy in 82 . . . Just totally overcome with emotion. Still get goosebumbs .

My dad met him when he was leaving rangers at the airport and my old man says his eyes were welling up and couldnt really speak, such was his love for our club. He was heartbroken.

Anyway, so thats my top five, just off the top of my head, whats yours????

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll never forget Aaron Niguez being booked for removing his shirt after scoring against...Forfar Athletic :lol:

Miller screaming into the camera in the 4-2 game at Parkhead and Aluko standing on the advertising board after ripping apart their whole team. Amazing.

Nacho in the cup final against Falkirk, the game that Boyd complained it was too hot to play football. Anyone remember weather like that? I think I've forgot. Anyway, peach of a goal and when he scored he ran straight to McCoist, jumped on him and tried to hump him like a jack russel humps your lower leg. I'm sure Nacho done a similar celebration on Paul le Guen.

Wallaces wasnt the most flamboyant, but remember seeing the picture of him basking in the glory and thinking "how good must that have felt"

Allys diving header against them, then he runs over and falls to his knees

Amoruso running about like a plane after a bullet header against them

Does Gorams penalty save celebration against Van Hooiijdonk count? Loved that.

5. McCoist I think it was against M/well am sure he chipped Ally Maxwell and they had just brought the rule in you couldn't go off the pitch, Super ran to the edge of the pitch and what can only be described as a crab like motion.

4 Albertz winning a penalty by being fouled by Lamberts teeth ( not a goal celebration as such but I did enjoy that nord than I should have)