Leggo - LAWWELL AND CELTIC AXIS TO KEEP CONTROL AND SPL TO STAY

AlCapone

I guess some wont worry as there's a comma missing in the 13th paragraph and a spelling mistake in line 37...

http://davidleggat-l...blogspot.co.uk/

LAWWELL AND CELTIC AXIS TO KEEP CONTROL AND SPL TO STAY

PETER LAWWELL'S Scottish Premier League lackeys have held a meeting at which there were talks as to just how they plan to crush the Scottish Football League.

And after the revelations yesterday that half the Scottish Football League clubs are buying into the Lawwell-Doncaster-SPL Axis scheme, there are now real fears that the dozen SFL outfits the SPL need to form an SPL Two are about to jump ship. That would lead to the biggest and most acrimonious split in Scottish football's history.

And lead to those who are falling for the Lawwell-Doncaster-SPL Axis bribes being branded as both traitors and mugs for signing up to a contract which has not even been drawn up yet.

For the SPL men who are dancing to Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell's tune, have been going over the umpteenth draft of the new set up's constitution and its standing orders.

My information is that the constitution and standing orders have now been written and re-written so many times that they will be well in to double figures before a final draft is approved.

But one thing which will be in that final draft for certain and has been

leaked to me from a mole inside Hampden, is that there will be no

appreciable difference in the make-up of the Board of any new set-up to the one which has presided over the SPL's current crisis.

Which leads some to believe that SPL calls for a merger are bogus and what the Lawwell-Doncaster SPL Axis really want is for enough SFL clubs to jump ship to make any merger irrelevant.

However, the Lawwell-Doncaster-SPL Axis fall- back position is that if there is any new top flight Board, it will rule the roost over, in

particular the top two tables of 12, and will be handpicked by Peter

Lawwell's SPL puppet, Neil Doncaster, who will remain as chief executive.

And get an rise from his current mind boggling £200,000-a-year salary.

It is also believed that new Celtic company secretary Michael Nicholson, a former senior partner at Celtic and the SPL's lawyers, Harper MacLeod, will have a seat on the new Board as its legal attack dog.

Another Lawwell pal and attack dog, Hibernian's Rod Petrie will be on the

Board, with Dundee United's Stephen Thompson and Aberdeen's Duncan Fraser, two more members of the Lawwell-Doncaster-SPL Axis also named as directors.

But there would be no place on any new set-up's Board of Directors for

Scottish Football League chief executive David Longmuir and the SFL

president, Jim Ballantyne.

In fact, rather than a merger of the SPL's 12 clubs with the SFL's 30, what is being planned is no more than a takeover of the Scottish Football League by the Peter Lawwell- Neil Doncaster- SPL Axis.

And a hostile one, at that!

Far from being a break from the SPL's shameful legacy of hostility, bigotry and hatred towards Rangers, the Scottish Premier League will live on as a legal entity. For the same company name will remain, with new shares in the existing SPL company given to any Scottish Football League clubs daft enough to believe the Lawwell-Doncaster-SPL Axis promises and sign up.

It seems as though the Lawwell-Doncaster-SPL Axis are offering the SFL

Hobson's choice. Either sign up to what we are offering or we will entice a dozen of your more short sighted clubs to jump ship.

How do you spell stitch-up?

The Lawwell-Doncaster-SPL Axis is playing on the financial fears of many

SFL clubs, heightened by Dunfermline's collapse, to create a climate of

terror and fear which it is hoped will split the SFL and scupper any

bargaining power.

They are banking on enough SFL clubs breaking ranks and plunging into the unknown, on the basis of promises being made to them by the totally

discredited Peter Lawwell-Neil Doncaster-SPL Axis.

While the truth is that in the medium term, never mind the long term, the

Lawwell-Doncaster SPL Axis plans are a recipe for disaster for any SFL club which signs up.

For nobody at the SFL has had any sight of any SPL commercial or media

contracts, including the all important and so secret deal with Sky. If such

a Sky deal actually exists.

So nobody knows just where the money promised by the Lawwell-Doncaster-SPL Axis is coming from. The SFL clubs are being asked to take the promises on trust and not hard evidence.

I have also been told that it looks as though on almost every point the SFL is being ambushed, with the Lawwell-Doncaster-SPL Axis looking as though it is trying to steamroller things through, at the same time as unpicking promises previously made.

Among the clubs who it looks as though the Lawwell-Doncaster-SPL Axis are playing like violins to tempt into quitting the SFL are Hamilton Accies,

Partick Thistle and Morton. The Lawwell-Doncaster-SPL Axis look as though they are targeting these clubs and others, because they are desperate for cash.

Cash which the Lawwell-Doncaster-SPL Axis promises, without ever producing any contractual evidence to support their pledge of being able to deliver.

The Hamiltons, Thistles and Mortons of the SFL should beware they are not being stampeded into an ambush. One which could trap them for at least three years. For as I revealed here on Thursday, part of the new SPL deal is that nobody will be able to even start talks about escaping from any Lawwell-Doncaster-SPL Axis for three years.

When a new set up involving the SPL and SFL was first mooted I warned that there was no way Celtic and Peter Lawwell would give up the power they have.

Now, with the help of the SPL's hapless £200,000-a-year, with more to come, chief executive Neil Doncaster, plus the Lawwell lackeys, Rod Petrie from Hibs, Stephen Thompson from Dundee United and Celtic daft Aberdeen managing director Duncan Fraser, it looks as though Lawwell and Celtic will be getting their way, one way or the other.

With either an SPL Two, which will leave the SFL as powerless rump, or a crushing takeover of the SFL, posing as a merger, resulting in power remaining with the same Celtic cabal.

But once again, do not look for the Daily Record to dig deep into this murky carve up. For that would go against the wishes of Peter Lawwell, whose Celtic are business partners of the Record.

AND.....

JUST a wee reminder of what promises to be a spectacular night at Ibrox on Friday 19th April. It is a dinner in the Thornton Suite in honour of the

Oldest Living Ranger, Iron Curtain and 1949 Treble winning legend, keeper Bobby Brown, who has just celebrated his 90th birthday.

Bobby will be the guest of honour and among the other great names from the past who will be there are Johnny Hubbard, like Bobby one of the last links with the Bill Struth era, Davy Wilson from the Scot Symon 1964 Treble team and Tam Forsyth from Jock Wallaces' Treble teams of 76 and 78.

Tickets, just £35 for a three course dinner plus coffee - or book a table

for 10 - are available from

Guest Andypendek

I can't say as I would worry about such clubs being bullied into the SPL, or going voluntarily.

Quite like the idea of watching SPL 1 & 2 dissolve into complete apathy. As long as we don't fund them with our TV deal.

From the SFL constitution.

12. NOTICE TO RESIGN MEMBERSHIP

No Member shall resign, retire or otherwise cease to be a member of the

League unless it shall have given not less than two full seasons prior written

notice so to do, unless with the approval of not less than two-thirds (66%)

of the votes cast at a general meeting of the League.

How can the SFA just sit by and watch this clusterfuck develop in front of their eyes?

Oh hang on - I forgot who runs that cabal.

:(

Lawwell has that chunt Longmuir in his pocket as well now! Basically anyone with power is dancing to the rebel tune coming from Celtic.

Exactly. Seen this on SKY last night, and this was the first thing that popped into my head.

This cant happen. Would need the full first and second division to agree toit before it could happen.

http://ebookbrowse.c...-pdf-d400058496

If anybody fancies reading through. It can be downloaded from the SFL website too.

Edit. Here it is.

http://www.scottishfootballleague.com/thesfl/constitution/

http://ebookbrowse.c...-pdf-d400058496

If anybody fancies reading through. It can be downloaded from the SFL website too.

Edit. Here it is.

http://www.scottishfootballleague.com/thesfl/constitution/

Section 2. Rule number 12. Page 126.

Says exactly what you c&p'd above.

This story is nonsense. Unless the full fitst division and second division are agreeing to it, wwhich is highly unlikely.

It seems as though the Lawwell-Doncaster-SPL Axis are offering the SFL

Hobson's choice. Either sign up to what we are offering or we will entice a dozen of your more short sighted clubs to jump ship.

How do you spell stitch-up?

Spot fucking on Leggo. I don't always agree with the things he writes, but this article has a very scary ring of truth to it.

Regardless of writing style, if even a portion of this is true, its very worrying. Essentially they have sidelined us as an associated member with no vote and while we are deemed powerless are now trying to stitch up as much as they can for as long as they can.

I dont think anybody could read that and not be at least a little concerned about what this means for Scottish football and us.

After all we have witnessed and the shocking connections between liewell dhoncaster o'regen its folly to just dismiss this because Leggat wrote it. I hope it is bull but would this level of scheming and corruption involving celtic and the cabal supprise anybody anymore?

I gave up up on blogs, think their a load of shite tbh

Defo, some of the posters on here eat bloggers for breakfast I reckon. Personally I always have a chuckle reading Leggo though!

Think McMurdo's daily dose of contradictions and Chris Graham's little Tory boy viewpoints get right up people's snout to be fair, their day is nearing an end thank fuck - the Green n' Grey lot have turned against their bloggers too now I noticed reading FF.

Was a fad, I reckon a decent forum beats papers, bloggers, the lot.