Who is the Ibrox Mole?

JamieG54

Obviously someone knows the Record reporters as they seem to bring all the ''Exclusives'' when its anything negative.

Cant be Traynor as he would get his arsed kicked and why would he help out the company he left and slagged off. He also got leaks for his columns when Whyte saga was on-going so I believe it must be someone else.

Durrant? Don't know his feelings on Green but he maybe is sticking up for an old friend and he must have made pals with journalists since his early days at Rangers.

Who is trying to leak negative stories ans damage the club?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Andypendek

We don't know, we have no way to know, and all this thread will do is lead to various people being denounced on no evidence.

Not having a go because it is annoying & I'd love to see whoever it is dragged down Edmiston Drive. But this won't help.

There is definitely someone. "When contacted, Rangers were unavailable for comment. However, an Ibrox source told us..."

Green needs to pull the staff in and threaten the sack to anybody caught blabbing to the media as a "source". Don't think I've ever read "our source from the Tattiedome tells us," or "A Tannadump blabbermouth says.."

It has to be someone who is close the boardroom, who can find out the goings on... no doubt it will be Betty the tea-lady or something.

There is definitely someone. "When contacted, Rangers were unavailable for comment. However, an Ibrox source told us..."

Green needs to pull the staff in and threaten the sack to anybody caught blabbing to the media as a "source". Don't think I've ever read "our source from the Tattiedome tells us," or "A Tannadump blabbermouth says.."

It has to be someone who is close the boardroom, who can find out the goings on... no doubt it will be Betty the tea-lady or something.

Not sure how serious you are here? When the rags state "an insider", "a source" etc that is not from a "mole"....more often than not it is fabricated information to bulk up or further sensationalise their story...

Not sure how serious you are here? When the rags state "an insider", "a source" etc that is not from a "mole"....more often than not it is fabricated information to bulk up or further sensationalise their story...

Yes everyone says this but how do you know when there talking shite and when there not? They got a hold of this story when no one here knew anything about this.

And usually here or on follow follow there is something mentioned on there then the media pick it up.

But they picked it up before any of us even knew.

How serious do you want me to be auld boy :D?

The DR have been spot on with a lot of things regarding us through "sources" and "Ibrox insiders", all through the tax case and so on. Also, the CW mortgaging of ST's as well.

I wouldn't think they would constantly say about an insider or source if their wasn't one and would just go for "record sport understands" or such. In the Murray story from today's paper the source was quoted.

Yes everyone says this but how do you know when there talking shite and when there not? They got a hold of this story when no one here knew anything about this.

Well you say that but he has "allegedly"been suspended for over a week before this came out....I know for a fact that the record etc use this source to bulk out their stories....it is basically an interpretation from the author to suit what they want to say....their may well be individuals who pass on information from inside but I've seen first hand the lies these papers will print so I am firmly sceptical about anything printed in the Scottish press!

And usually here or on follow follow there is something mentioned on there then the media pick it up.

:lol:

Jesus wept.

:lol: