I Hope Charles Green Answer's No To Any SPL 2 Offer!

hellfirejet

I hope Charles Green answers no, to any attempt to fast track the Gers through the leagues.Any offer will only be made because they know,they are in deep shit without Rangers,do the SPL think we will stand by and be shafted again because it suits them.They tried to kill us off,make know mistake,they are now and always will be the enemy in my eyes,I hope the Rangers never forget or forgive,sod them all,we will play our way back throught the leagues,and to hell with them all. :cgreen:

I'd be horrified if we turned something like that down.

It's for the good of Rangers to get back to the top as soon as possible. Any hatred of any other club must be second to the love of Rangers, so as much as I'd hate the fact we'd be helping them, we'd be helping ourselves too, and that's all that is really important.

I too would like to see the Gers back at the top,but as it stand's at the present time,with the illegal September transfer ban still in place,we are in no shape to fight for a SPL 2 championship,the Rangers team at the moment is crap no other word for it,as a team we need time to rebuild,the truth is we are not ready and won't be ready even next season! I have sat watching total dross at Ibrox this season,there are times when I ask myself what kind of coaching is given to the players,all they want to do is try and pass sideways or backwards,with very little idea of what to do in the final third,the coaching needs to improve,and improve very quickly!

He would agree - it would be in our financial interests, but he better get the transfer ban lifted too.

Hate to see it go this route though.

Well I can tell you this old buddy; If we accept being "cherry picked" for the SPL, withought getting a full apology from the SPL AND without a full reimbursment from them AND the SFA for moneys that are rightfully ours AND getting this transfer ban lifted, then I am finished with Scottish football.

Did you ever think back in the 50's when we were at Broomfield for a Rangers-Airdrie match that we would even be thinking of such a scenario? I'm bloody sure I didn't.

Well I can tell you this old buddy; If we accept being "cherry picked" for the SPL, withought getting a full apology from the SPL AND without a full reimbursment from them AND the SFA for moneys that are rightfully ours AND getting this transfer ban lifted, then I am finished with Scottish football.

Did you ever think back in the 50's when we were at Broomfield for a Rangers-Airdrie match that we would even be thinking of such a scenario? I'm bloody sure I didn't.

Dont think we will get an apology from that lot OZ.

Dont think we will get an apology from that lot OZ.

Naw! I don't think we will either Stu, so that's why I hope if these cunts try to get us back to any SPL 2 then we will tell them to ram it up their arse.

We know it has fuck all to do with "sporting integrity and everything to do with the SPL trying to save their own bacon by getting their mitts on our TV money etc, so for me; if we accept it, I'm outa here.

I first walked into Ibrox in 1953 and I will walk into it for the last time come September because I promised my wife I would take her to see a Rangers game at Ibrox and she is really excited to go there.

If we accept this then the Ghosts of Ibrox past will be very angry indeed.We are a club with principles,dignity and honour.....I hope to fuck we stay that way so I can enjoy my holiday and get to the fitba' every week. :pipe:

So just for S and G's , if the vote for reconstruction falls through and then the SPL invites 12 teams to make up an SPL 2.

Next then , if Rangers declined to join (if they were asked)would the remaining teams (including Rangers) be free to set up

their own league with their own TV contract. I might like to see the look on Doncaster's face then.

Naw! I don't think we will either Stu, so that's why I hope if these cunts try to get us back to any SPL 2 then we will tell them to ram it up their arse.

We know it has fuck all to do with "sporting integrity and everything to do with the SPL trying to save their own bacon by getting their mitts on our TV money etc, so for me; if we accept it, I'm outa here.

I first walked into Ibrox in 1953 and I will walk into it for the last time come September because I promised my wife I would take her to see a Rangers game at Ibrox and she is really excited to go there.

If we accept this then the Ghosts of Ibrox past will be very angry indeed.We are a club with principles,dignity and honour.....I hope to fuck we stay that way so I can enjoy my holiday and get to the fitba' every week. :pipe:

. I hope we do mate...

So just for S and G's , if the vote for reconstruction falls through and then the SPL invites 12 teams to make up an SPL 2.

Next then , if Rangers declined to join (if they were asked)would the remaining teams (including Rangers) be free to set up

their own league with their own TV contract. I might like to see the look on Doncaster's face then.

That would be the obvious conclusion,but if that happens you would assume that the SFA would enter the fray,because it is their remit to look after the betterment of all of Scottish football.

Interesting days ahead indeed.

I don't believe the Gers will be offered anything like getting into an SPL2,there won't be any appology because Doncaster and others at the top don't have the smarts or guts to do any of that.They are still afraid of the vile wee brainwashed mob that stir the krap and are stuck in a hate driven state of mind towards anything Rangers.

It's for the good of Rangers to get back to the top as soon as possible. Any hatred of any other club must be second to the love of Rangers, so as much as I'd hate the fact we'd be helping them, we'd be helping ourselves too, and that's all that is really important.

This is not about hatred of other clubs, lf we ask the other SFL clubs to vote against reconstruction and they do it, then the SPL invite us into an SPL2 and we then jump ship, that would be the ultimate in hypocrisy and betrayal. That's not something that would make me very proud of my club.

l think we should do it the right way, we don't need nor want any so called help from those fckn snakes. We will do it the Rangers way. And maybe fck a few of them up along the way, but hey ho that's sporting integrity for you.

Dhoncaster is determined to keep pushing Scottish football over the edge, he says on the bbc website that theres no turning back from this bollocks, then all the taigs on the comments go on about its all to help Rangers. Not sure how denying us our rightfull promotion and stealing our tv money is helping us but thats the diesesed taig mindset for you.

Our larger investors would obviously want us fast-tracked but I believe that the majority of the fans would reject this idea because we know it is only to suit the current cabal. Remember, this lot tried to destroy us and when they couldn't they blackmailed us, stole our prize money, enforced an illegal transfer embargo & tried to steal our trophies. Since FTTT & LNS we have not heard one fecking whimper from the SPL or SFA on this.

Green has also stated that he would not go back and he would 'ask the fans' if the situation arised, he also said that he wouldn't be signing over our TV Rights again. Lets hope he sticks to these promises!

I agree with Oz on this, there are a lot of public apologies due our way before we even consider the idea, and even if they did apologise (which they won't) I'll still tell where to stick their invitation.

Well show them real 'sporting integrity' by working our way through the leagues.

Why would they fast track us, they don't need us. I'm sick of listening to them telling us the league system was better off without us well just bloody well get on with it. we know we can survive without them, I want to see them choke on there sheer hypocrisy & stupidity

Why would they fast track us, they don't need us. I'm sick of listening to them telling us the league system was better off without us well just bloody well get on with it. we know we can survive without them, I want to see them choke on there sheer hypocrisy & stupidity

Our whole business plan set out to investors during the IPO was geared towards the club rising to the top division.

We are simply not ready for an spl 2 right now and i don't see that it would really make us any more money than we are getting at the minute anyway, Can the skint spl really take another 10 or 12 clubs and pay them the millions they promised?

No huge rush to get back to the pishy spl anyway, whats the point even if we win it yahoo fc get the CL spot and if we struggled for the first 18 months or so which i think we would it would give the lieswell lapdogs in the media a chance to kick us some more.

The SPL want the blue pound and they also want to steal our tv rights out from under us, if we agree to this then we may as well just run the white flag over Ibrox cause it will be a surrender to those that have tried to kill our club.

If any of you really believe that CG would turn down an invite to SPL2, then you are delusional.

Invite to SPL2 in return for what? Give them our TV rights (so that they survive) and they bump us up one league - feck off!

Green will lose a lot of support (mine included) if he went back on earlier statements about putting it to the fans.

I would say it's delusional to think that the majority of the support would be behind a fast track under current circumstances.

is that not how the spl was created? longmuir should grow a set and go to sky with rangers tv figures and get a deal for the sfl ?. its bound to be more than the pittance we get of the spl at the moment.

Your bang on with this statement and our fans can't see that their hatred is holding us back.

They just want our money, I'm not going back if a fastrack happens, were not ready, we want aologies blah blah fucking blah.

The TV money has never been ours, just the same it has never been the scums. Yes we are the main attraction and bring in the most money but that's always been the case.

Not going back, I haven't even got a response to that!!!

We're not ready, so much for our motto 'Ready'.

Apologies hahaha that is laughable and will never happen. Yes they did try to bribe us about titles but what caused this situation was Whyte not paying tens of millions of tax to the govt and the oldco folding. Whether we like it or not and regardless of any criminal prosecutions Whyte was running our club and unfortunately we have all suffered for his actions.