New Bearette

catwoman

Just a quick hi to all fellow right minded supporters. Loving the chat on here and hopefully you wont be too hard on me when my love of the team gets in the way of my knowledge. Only started attending this season with a friend but can safely say that im hooked.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the scene. Avoid giving your phone number out. Its in the rules, i must get it first and then decide if i call you or not.

Welcome aboard, advise you to get onto official rangers site and read a wee bit about the history of the club, it will assist you greatly.

Tell you what boys - you all show me your pics (and i can tell a fake a mile off) and the winner gets mine. lol

Must admit that im only just getting a sense of the great history of this club. Excited to be taking the tour soon. Thanks for the warm welcome!!

Sounds good. Yeah you will be blownaway by the inside of ibrox. Its stunning old oak panels and marble staircase. No other club can boast such a fine facade o their stadium and gthe internals only compliment the front of the stadium. Certainly beats the paedodome in he east

you only have to read some of his posts to imagine wat you lot get up to :lol:

I dare say I'll meet up with him in September when I get over and have a ball.I met quite a few of the RM guys when I was over in late 2011 andd I can honestly say that every one of them were brand new :thumbup:

Just a quick hi to all fellow right minded supporters. Loving the chat on here and hopefully you wont be too hard on me when my love of the team gets in the way of my knowledge. Only started attending this season with a friend but can safely say that im hooked.

Welcome and hope you enjoy the forum.