Dariusz Adamczuk

DNW

Oh great an absolute spunk bucket joins rm. welcome ya cretin :craphead:

Jani Kaupilla for me

Gie him a break for fuck sake doh The poor bugger lives in Gartcosh. Even the name; Dariusz Adamczuk is exotica in Gartcosh :D

on a side note, I've a friend who lives in Szczecin so i might even bump into Adam when I'm over there and pass on our regards from the RM lads :thumbup:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gie him a break for fuck sake doh The poor bugger lives in Gartcosh. Even the name; Dariusz Adamczuk is exotica in Gartcosh :D

on a side note, I've a friend who lives in Szczecin so i might even bump into Adam when I'm over there and pass on our regards from the RM lads :thumbup:

Any chance you could get me his autograph ?

Regards that guy calling me a spunk bucket, thought that was a bit harsh !!!

Any chance you could get me his autograph ?

Regards that guy calling me a spunk bucket, thought that was a bit harsh !!!

If I bump into him,I will guarantee you his autograph. :pipe:

As for Rfc52 calling you derogatory names, don't worry about him.We only let him out on special occasions such as Easter and when we win titles. The men in the white coats will be round soon to take him back :thumbup:

PS; He actually is a good guy in real life. ....mad as a knifed snake,but a good guy none the less.

Welcome to RM,mate!

btw! whit school did you go to? :shifty:

Whitehill secondary in Dennistoun

I was only kidding,mate! I will explain something to you about RM.

Every new poster on here normally gets the shifty eye treatment :shifty: OR asked what school they went to. It's a sort of initiation ceremony,or a 'right of passage' if you like.

It's a sort of confirmation system that makes sure you ain't a tarrier from the East and that you're not here to post threads to wind up the Bears,because unfortunately we get infested by rhats who are more obsessed by Rangers than they are by their own club....if you get my drift :pipe:

Nothing personal I'm sure. :thumbup:

Seriously?? Fs man that's a bit much haha.

He actually posted something in a thread that insinuated that I had a history of writing anti Rangers material, so when I replied to it he stepped it up a gear,I then gave him a piece of my mind and reminded him that I had been a Rangers man since 1953 and also that I almost ended up on Rangers books as a youth.He then at least had the sense to abuse the fuck out of me in a PM rather than do it publicly.

I then invited him to a meeting when I arrived in Glasgow if he fancied discussing it further :pipe: Next thing you know, he gave me an apology and said he had the wrong guy :lol:

He actually posted something in a thread that insinuated that I had a history of writing anti Rangers material, so when I replied to it he stepped it up a gear,I then gave him a piece of my mind and reminded him that I had been a Rangers man since 1953 and also that I almost ended up on Rangers books as a youth.He then at least had the sense to abuse the fuck out of me in a PM rather than do it publicly.

I then invited him to a meeting when I arrived in Glasgow if he fancied discussing it further :pipe: Next thing you know, he gave me an apology and said he had the wrong guy :lol:

Well I hope he felt like a fucking idiot. It makes me think that the people who accuse other members of being "taigs, beadrattlers" etc are probably not Rangers fans. It's pathetic to be honest, and it's the worst thing about this site that it accusations are constantly getting thrown about all over the place. I'm usually taking my seat in the Copland road stand while people are calling each other tims on here lol, silly business.

Well I hope he felt like a fucking idiot. It makes me think that the people who accuse other members of being "taigs, beadrattlers" etc are probably not Rangers fans. It's pathetic to be honest, and it's the worst thing about this site that it accusations are constantly getting thrown about all over the place. I'm usually taking my seat in the Copland road stand while people are calling each other tims on here lol, silly business.

Well unfortunately, they are Rangers fans.I have never been on any Rangers forum other than this,so I really can't comment on the others, but from what I hear,this site is the best of the lot,and to be quite honest with you,the name calling doesn't bother me because at my age I've had a lot worse in life than being called daft names,both on and off the park.

Not living in Scotland (or the UK) gives me a complete different perspective on life I guess :pipe:

Well unfortunately, they are Rangers fans.I have never been on any Rangers forum other than this,so I really can't comment on the others, but from what I hear,this site is the best of the lot,and to be quite honest with you,the name calling doesn't bother me because at my age I've had a lot worse in life than being called daft names,both on and off the park.

Not living in Scotland (or the UK) gives me a complete different perspective on life I guess :pipe:

Well I find it a bit sad that they're spending the time on here getting involved in all that pish when they could be supporting the team more constructively. I know what you mean, I don't get upset by it myself, especially not on a forum. It does yeah. People get too caught up in that narrow minded west of Scotland mentallity.

Well I find it a bit sad that they're spending the time on here getting involved in all that pish when they could be supporting the team more constructively. I know what you mean, I don't get upset by it myself, especially not on a forum. It does yeah. People get too caught up in that narrow minded west of Scotland mentallity.

We have rarely ever changed as a support ever since I've started following Rangers in 1953.Christ I remember a barny between a bunch of Rangers fans when one of them was giving Jim Baxter pelters and calling him for everything,even to the point where he yelled out to Baxter, something like "fuck off ya useless cunt...your the worst player I've seen at Rangers" and it was on for young and old until Airdrie's finest huckled them.

You get them at every club,mate! The fans can play better than the players and know more than any manager even although they have never managed a club at any level whatsoever.

It's human nature of a sports fan and they are quite entitled to have their opinions because after all, without the fans the players and manager wouldn't have a job.

We have rarely ever changed as a support ever since I've started following Rangers in 1953.Christ I remember a barny between a bunch of Rangers fans when one of them was giving Jim Baxter pelters and calling him for everything,even to the point where he yelled out to Baxter, something like "fuck off ya useless cunt...your the worst player I've seen at Rangers" and it was on for young and old until Airdrie's finest huckled them.

You get them at every club,mate! The fans can play better than the players and know more than any manager even although they have never managed a club at any level whatsoever.

It's human nature of a sports fan and they are quite entitled to have their opinions because after all, without the fans the players and manager wouldn't have a job.

Aye you're definitely right, it is the same at every big club, all over the world. You always get people who know better than anybody involved in the club haha, suppose it keeps things interesting!