Funniest Ibrox moment

JamieG54

Dunno if it was at Ibrox but we were playing them and the hammer took down petrov from behind, petrov gets up raging and ready to smack whoever done it, turns around and sees Albertz growling at him and very quickly walks away. No body fucks with the hammer.

Kevin thomson smashes the ball off kamara after he played on when we put the ball out for an injury.could have just usherd the ball out but blooterd the ball off him.

Or when the mhanks lit there flares and smoked out the whole front row the pictures were priceless.

Or the fat tim with trackie on that stood up to challange the blue order and fell down the stairs.

Kevin thomson smashes the ball off kamara after he played on when we put the ball out for an injury.could have just usherd the ball out but blooterd the ball off him.

Or when the mhanks lit there flares and smoked out the whole front row the pictures were priceless.

Or the fat tim with trackie on that stood up to challange the blue order and fell down the stairs.

This all at that one game ffs?? Ha

Did Barry Ferguson not pretend to throw the ball at lennon and lennon shit himself, then he was ragin cos he looked like a tool?

Have I imagined that?

League cup final 2009, Ferguson tried it to Lennon on the touchline and Lennon didn't flinch, Ferguson looked like a twat.

Hamdump moment versus the Sons of Satan.....

Wee Bud takes the ball for a stroll before nonchalantly sitting on the ball in front of Celtic's Jim Craig as Rangers were winning the 1970 League Cup Final 1-0 a move which infuriated half of the 106,000 inside Hampden and endeared himself to the other 53,000.

​Bears were laughing tarriers were beelin.

Some of these are hilarious - a recent favourite of mine was the appearance of a blown up johnny bag randomly bouncing across the pitch & a sudden rousing chorus from the Broomy of "Johnny on the pitch, on the pitch, Johnny on the pitch, nananananananana..." I had a near critical hangover that day & it made the effort of dragging myself out my bed & going to the game all the more worthwhile... don't even remember who we were playing or what the score was :lol:

Would be just after Albertz was horrendously fouled by Lamberts teeth, Lambert was practically unconscious on a stretcher and the ref booked him :) :) :)

If I remember correctly he forgot to book him.

He should have been sent off for a second booking.

17th october 1987, the game that Woods and Butcher were sent off, peter grant blasts the ball out for a goal kick to waste time in the last minute, as he's running past us in the east enclosure he holds up both hands to remind us it's 2-1 to them, Roberts quickly takes the goal kick,Derek Ferguson to Durrant and Gough(his 2nd game for us) silences the rhats in the Broomloan (we dont shoot that way in the 2nd half anymore but if you look at old footage it's happened quite a few times) anyway grants on his knees in the centre circle and soon as the final whistle blows he bolts for the tunnel head down with me and Malky and the rest of the east enclosure laughing at him and he Knew it

my own personal memory was during the 9 in a row run and before the east enclosure was seated I was standing at my usual spot getting frustrated as Rangers were struggling to break down a very dogged motherwell (11 behind the baw) defence. Archie Knox was in charge that day as Sir Walter was away watching a euro opponent, anyway time is ticking away and I begin shouting down to Knox to get another striker oan.."hey Knox get wee spencer oan" he ignores me so i keep on trying all to no avail.. Then with 8mins to go he makes a sub..and brings on John Brown..im beside myself.."hey Knox you know fuck all...we need a GOAL!!!!"..Bomber picks up the ball with 5mins to go and smashes in a SCREAMER!!.. I cannae even celebrate as im shocked and stunned and I look down to see Knox giving me the GET IT UP YE!!.. I also have all my fellow BEARS giving me pelters (friendly) and a major slaggin begins which kept up for the rest of the season, "wit tacticts/team should we play the day bigman!!??".. I took it all on the chin and ive never regretted my reverse psycology on Mr Knox....HAPPY DAYS..

I mind when we beat Hibs 7-0 in the 90's (Gazza booking the ref game, I think) the entire Copland Road singing 'Scotland's number one' at Jim Leighton - who at the time was keeping Goram out the Scotland team for some reason.

Also, in the same game, giving in the 'OLE's when Hibs strung a couple of passes together.

Two things.Sir Walter and \Archie Knox taking the piss out of Chick Young,the St Mirren supporter that went to Bella.

John Greig Knocking Jimmy Johnston onto the track at pighead.Tiny Wharton didnae bat an eyelash,they must be in the same lodge.ha ha

Was sitting in the typically silent Govan Rear a few years back on a miserable cold Wednesday night, think it was against Dundee Utd.

Lafferty was having an absolute nightmare and let the ball run under his foot and out for a shy, and this ginger highlander went into an amazing rant along the lines of:

"FUCK SAKE LAFFERTY! YOU ARE FUCKING SHITE! A DISGRACE! MOST OVER PAIDED, UNDER PERFORMING LANKY, SHITE HAIR CUT, SHITE TOUCH, SHITE DANCE, PETER CROUCH CUNT I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. JUST FUCK OFF, FUCK RIGHT OFF AND NEVER COME BACK!"

A wee guy down the front waited a few seconds once the ranter was done and let out a wee 'well played Kyle, you're doing great'. Whole stand burst into laughter while the ginge looked like he was going to burst into tears.

The sheep fan that ran onto the pitch and shat it from Andy Cameron whilst the ground shouted he's behind you in true panto style...

Another one mid ish 90's against Falkirk total shit game. I decides to go for a pish before the half time rush gets into bog and a big cheer goes up 1-0 fuck back down and another big cheer 2-0 finished 2-0. that wasn't the funny part though there was a guy in the Govan had same idea as me as he was walking down the aisle to his seat someone kicked the ball out and he got belted with it coke and pie everywhere...

Was sitting in the typically silent Govan Rear a few years back on a miserable cold Wednesday night, think it was against Dundee Utd.

Lafferty was having an absolute nightmare and let the ball run under his foot and out for a shy, and this ginger highlander went into an amazing rant along the lines of:

"FUCK SAKE LAFFERTY! YOU ARE FUCKING SHITE! A DISGRACE! MOST OVER PAIDED, UNDER PERFORMING LANKY, SHITE HAIR CUT, SHITE TOUCH, SHITE DANCE, PETER CROUCH CUNT I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. JUST FUCK OFF, FUCK RIGHT OFF AND NEVER COME BACK!"

A wee guy down the front waited a few seconds once the ranter was done and let out a wee 'well played Kyle, you're doing great'. Whole stand burst into laughter while the ginge looked like he was going to burst into tears.

The ginge was probably right apart from being a ginge...

a good while back there were these two guys, big fuckers - neanderathal look, at the game about 4 rows in front of me - never seen them before but they came in late, a bit worse for the drink, loud, and vulgar but in a shity way, every Rangers player was an ashole, the manager (Smith) was an ashole - they stood up when everyone else was down, they started taking the piss out of folk round about them, couple of guys asked them to behave - were told to fuck off etc. etc. - this went on into the second half - then they said something about a wee lass in the row behind them (again innapropriate) and this wee skinny lad, about 20, says "why don't you two shut the fk up" clear as day to all of us. One of the big guys turns round and as he did the wee lad just lamped him one, no hesitation - and says "now sit the fk down" and they both did - and then left 5 minutes later with not another word said. Funny as anything!