Funniest Ibrox moment

JamieG54

Doesnt have to a big event but whats gave you a big laugh or funny memory from years gone by?

Gazza yellow carding the ref was brilliant but the guy spoiled it by booking him. Even when I see it today I still can't believe the seriousness in him...even the opposition players were like come on ref.

Goram kicking the ball at Di Cannio twice making him go off his rocket

My favourite is the Bougherra wink after fouling Rabbie Keane (pen). Think it was 0-0 at the time and couldn't afford to lose. Boogie was already on a yellow so when he made that challenge from behind you didnt need a camera on Walter and Ally going by his reaction. Its cool guys I know what im doing haha.

Doesnt have to a big event but whats gave you a big laugh or funny memory from years gone by?

Gazza yellow carding the ref was brilliant but the guy spoiled it by booking him. Even when I see it today I still can't believe the seriousness in him...even the opposition players were like come on ref.

Goram kicking the ball at Di Cannio twice making him go off his rocket

My favourite is the Bougherra wink after fouling Rabbie Keane (pen). Think it was 0-0 at the time and couldn't afford to lose. Boogie was already on a yellow so when he made that challenge from behind you didnt need a camera on Walter and Ally going by his reaction. Its cool guys I know what im doing haha.

early 70s new year game.copper told someone to get of the crash barrier or he would have to nick him.then added if i was over there i woul'nt have warned you you would have been nicked.copper was lifted head high and passed along the terrace the other coppers even laughed at it.

can't see that happening these days.

I do remember Ted McMinn going on a long run, beating several players in the process and showing sublime skill, then cutting inside and with just the keeper to beat kicking the ground.

At a free kick against the mhanks Boruc shouted at the wall to jump. Charlie Adam proceeded to drill his shot along the deck. The look on Boruc face was priceless as the ball hit the back of the net. Probably Charlies best free kick.

remember a guy called Bradley Kerr Comin off bench for some team we were royally pumping in a cup game in late eighties,east fife or stenny I think,ran on in a quite mincing style,cue the songs about him from the east enclosure,Bradley's into bondage,Bradley loves the boaby etc

early 70s new year game.copper told someone to get of the crash barrier or he would have to nick him.then added if i was over there i woul'nt have warned you you would have been nicked.copper was lifted head high and passed along the terrace the other coppers even laughed at it.

can't see that happening these days.

That is fucking hilarious :lol:

I would've paid to see that.

In the 3-2 game where we stopped them winning the league at ibrox last season, a guy two seats to the right of me had a drink and a pie covered in brown sauce, then Aluko scored and he launched the pie and drink in the air. Went all over the guy behind him, nearly ended in a brawl haha.