Sandaza Sacked

Agoram1

I agree with you, as I said earlier I feel sorry for him because of how this came about but there's a big part of me delighted the club have taken an inch and turned it into a mile to get an underachiever off the wage bill.

We have been let off the hook big time. I still think Fran was set up big time though.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What this Tommy muppet has done is totally illegal in recording the conversation without Sandaza's knowledge, so I'm sure the boys in blue (always about the blue, Tommy) will be looking for you.

Popcorn time.

Taxi driver - wonder if his tax affairs are kosher and up to date....oh how sweet this could get :7325:

This sets a precident though - any player wanting out of their contract just needs to speak to an agent and have their phone call recorded. We should at least have tried to get some money back for the rocky horror show

yes cause its really difficult for them currently

I'm assuming we have looked into this in terms of legal position....ie Sandaza can't now sue us! Those saying we should have held out for a fee are being a bit unrealistic....who would pay a fee and who would offer him a contract on equivalent terms? We would end up being stuck with him paying his wages! Feel sorry for him but he was stupid and I'd hope he now goes after tommy for loss of earnings!

Good. Useless ugly fucker!

Disgusting talk from a Rangers fan about a one of our players who got sacked cause of a taig fuck! I'm starting to try and understand our fans at the moment they can't even stick up for our players, this guy has a family to look after and for all you know was the best striker we had but never got played properly!