Sandaza Sacked

Agoram1

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The longer this goes on the more I'm starting to feel sorry for Sandaza.

Potentially losing his job because of a deranged tim's crank call.

The one thing pleasing me is Green is coming across as a ruthless bastard, taking no prisoners.

Good for us, bad for anyone who wrongs him or the club.

I feel sorry for sandaza too. Would be really surprised if we could actually sack him tbh. Used to work in HR and dont really see this as gross mis, but its controversial.

Actually feel that Sandaza could have been decent if he was played in a different system. Cant help but feel another coach would get much better out of guys like him, black and shiels.

I hope the club take swift action, there is no point in prolonging his suspension. Either boot him sharpish or bring him back into the squad and give him a few games before the end of the season to boost his confidence, which will be at an all-time low.. I would support Sandaza if they brought back in, he was very self confident in his ability to score goals before he came, its just a shame our general play and tactics this season have starved him of service and goal-scoring chances.

If companies sacked everyone that potentially put the feelers out for a new job, they would have no-one left. (?)

i have an iron in the fire right now and ive told workmates im offski...sick of all the backstabbing and grassing tbh... worse than wummin some of them