Is this how they were going to finish us?

Jimbo13

I don’t know if this is just rumours, but could there be truth in this:

Liewell and septic are on record for trying to get to get septic into the english championship and were told that there is more of chance of entry if there is only one club to be admitted from Scotland.

Hence Title stripping saga.

If Rangers had been stripped of titles, then septic and liewell were going to sue Rangers for loss of earnings from the CL and monies received from SPL for winning the titles, the titles that they were going to strip had septic in 2nd place in all 5.

This would/could have bankrupt Rangers and put Rangers out the game and an open invitation to septic for a move to England.

Thoughts?

WATP

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldnt surprise me at all. It is clear that elements at that club have been doing everything they can to damage us and I wouldnt have put it past them to have sued us had we had those titles taken away. They are cunty enough to do that and knowing what the carrot was, they would have done it given the chance. They will do everything they can to fuck us up knowing they will be the beneficiaries as we have seen many times over the years.

The clever chinaman from the east is not stupid enough to allow the republican filth near an English league. Can you really imagine the lunatic members of the upside down brigade taking pictures on their travels around many many of the places bombed by IRA murderers. Would the beggars always have to play at home on date nearest poppy day to avoid the mayhem which could occur. Just imagine them at Millwall, Leeds or many others starting their rebel protests. It would not be pretty

I don’t know if this is just rumours, but could there be truth in this:

Liewell and septic are on record for trying to get to get septic into the english championship and were told that there is more of chance of entry if there is only one club to be admitted from Scotland.

Hence Title stripping saga.

If Rangers had been stripped of titles, then septic and liewell were going to sue Rangers for loss of earnings from the CL and monies received from SPL for winning the titles, the titles that they were going to strip had septic in 2nd place in all 5.

This would/could have bankrupt Rangers and put Rangers out the game and an open invitation to septic for a move to England.

Thoughts?

WATP

Jump of the bridge now.

Dont really believe in these kind of conspiracy theories from football itself, but cant puzzle how so much has turned around in the past 30 years that we are now fighting enemies at every level of society in Scotland. It goes beyond football but who and why ?

Maybe in my 20 odd years down here I'm missing something fundamental ?

Like all good rumours there's always an element of truth in it, but this is not even a good rumour and I don't give a fuck what they bastards are doing.

Whatever it is they did try and do tough failed and failed miserablily. Fail! Fail!