Video: Green calling Whyte 'Google-eye'

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just the sort of dignity investors are looking for from a CEO and quite a change of stance since he told us that he had never met Whyte.

What else has CW recorded I wonder as I guess he has not revealing his greatest hits.

Yes you are correct I am not a fan of Charles Green in the slightest so no need to search history and cue shifty eyes

Mr Green keep them coming your more entertaining than the team at the moment.

Whyte like a bad shite that keeps turning up like a villian in a horror movie

even john stape a legend on this site knew his time .

Just the sort of dignity investors are looking for from a CEO and quite a change of stance since he told us that he had never met Whyte.

What else has CW recorded I wonder as I guess he has not revealing his greatest hits.

Yes you are correct I am not a fan of Charles Green in the slightest so no need to search history and cue shifty eyes

Cant remember the shortcut for shifty eyes.

Lucky.

Cant remember the shortcut for shifty eyes.

Lucky.

I'll do it.

shifty.gif

:craphead:

No shifty eyes here but when has Charles EVER said he had never met Whyte? Source? Quote?

In fact he has been honest from the start. Did he not joke about meeting Craig Whyte on day one and giving him £2, which was a 100% return on Whyte's original investment?