Nice touch from Queens Park today

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Class touch from a very proud and historic team. I hated picking one out as a few teams in the division have shown great respect and honour this season, Elgin and E. Stirlingshire being 2, but Queen's Park didn't need to do that.

An amatuer team but with professional standards. Really hope they go up so we can keep the derby alive as i've thoroughly enjoyed all four of them this season.

On an additional note, did they play Follow Follow pre-match?

The best thing for me about our sojourn in division 3 is reacquainting ourselves with Queen's Park ... they really are one of the great clubs of the game not just in this country but globally because of their invention of the now universally used passing game.

Everyone who went to the 4 games against them this season has been a little part of history and it's not something I will forget for a long long time :happy:

Traditionally the two greatest Scottish teams. Queen's Park blazed the path for Scottish football, and we carried it onward. Always had respect for them and their fans, thought of them as wee football academics.. One of their most famous fans, Bob Crampsey exemplified all that being a true football fan is about, passion, knowledge and fair play. Nice to see they are carrying on these traditions.

Hope they win through the qualifiers as it would be great to play them again next year,

haha sorry to break up the hippy love in here guys but you shoudl read the nasty shite the QP fans were spouting on their wee forum before the game:

"I won't be doing anything other than abusing the players and support of a club who brought shame upon our league at our stadium the last time they visited.

Ian Archer nailed it when he said of the old Rangers; "This has to be said about Rangers, as a Scottish Football club they are a permanent embarrassment and an occasional disgrace. This country would be a better place if Rangers did not exist." I feel exactly the same about Newco. I'll be showing their players and support the respect they have shown our football club and league this season. Absolutely none"

"Sick bags at the ready folks but from what I'm hearing there may well be a plan for a guard of honour for the zombies on Sunday.

Disgusting if true in my opinion, just hope it's not true.

No, just no! I actually joked about the club considering this. These things are naff and a load of sh**e at the best of times, but the point of them is presumably to show respect to the sporting champions. The Rangers deserve the opposite of respect and are the complete antithesis of sporting (both old and new versions)."

http://spiderstalk.com/index.php?showtopic=1710&st=0

just saying :000000082:

considering there are only about 400 Queen's Park fans, even if only two of them talk shite thats still a big percentage of their fans who are assholes :7325:

haha sorry to break up the hippy love in here guys but you shoudl read the nasty shite the QP fans were spouting on their wee forum before the game:

"I won't be doing anything other than abusing the players and support of a club who brought shame upon our league at our stadium the last time they visited.

Ian Archer nailed it when he said of the old Rangers; "This has to be said about Rangers, as a Scottish Football club they are a permanent embarrassment and an occasional disgrace. This country would be a better place if Rangers did not exist." I feel exactly the same about Newco. I'll be showing their players and support the respect they have shown our football club and league this season. Absolutely none"

"Sick bags at the ready folks but from what I'm hearing there may well be a plan for a guard of honour for the zombies on Sunday.

Disgusting if true in my opinion, just hope it's not true.

No, just no! I actually joked about the club considering this. These things are naff and a load of sh**e at the best of times, but the point of them is presumably to show respect to the sporting champions. The Rangers deserve the opposite of respect and are the complete antithesis of sporting (both old and new versions)."

http://spiderstalk.c...topic=1710&st=0

just saying :000000082:

considering there are only about 400 Queen's Park fans, even if only two of them talk shite thats still a big percentage of their fans who are assholes :7325:

Given the manner in which taigs infest this and other Rangers forums -- do you know these were QP fans?? These tarrier bastards are so obsessed they are most likely infesting ever fan-forum in the country with their toxic bile.

Either way it was a genuine 'nice gesture' from one club to another and showed respect.

Given the manner in which taigs infest this and other Rangers forums -- do you know these were QP fans?? These tarrier bastards are so obsessed they are most likely infesting ever fan-forum in the country with their toxic bile.

Either way it was a genuine 'nice gesture' from one club to another and showed respect.

honesly i think there are about 20 people who go on that QP forum: they are all on first name basis and all know how each other has his coffee :000000082:

oh i too think it was a great sporting gesture by QPFC for sure and i bet that the club is one built on the highest standards

but still...