Green : I'd sack Lionel Messi if he made same comments as Sandaza

Loads of folk originally condemned Green for only being here for the money, and said they'd prefer a good Rangers man.

Same ones are now condemning him for getting rid of a player who has admitted he is only here for the money.

Strangely skewed way of looking at the world methinks.

Charlie is quite right in getting rid of an openly disloyal player. How can we depend on him ?

Tommy the taxi driver did us a big favour in helping us get the twat off the wage bill.

Of course Messi would get more lee-way. At the end of the day business is business.

So you agree he's talking pish and should shut up then?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you agree he's talking pish and should shut up then?

I think he was talking pish, but it was the correct thing to say.

I think Ally is talking pish when he defends his players, but I think he can be right for doing so.

I think Ally is talking pish when he says the 3rd division was the hardest title he has ever won, but I won't have a go at him for saying it.

Well said on this one too, Sandaza made it clear he wants out by any means he can even if going behind the clubs back. And the "oh i can always get contract after rangers" made it seem like he thinks hes a hell of a lot better than he is.

Rangers is the biggest club he'll ever play for. And he blew it. Not CGs fault.

It's statements like this that reinforce my views on Green. I've never taken to him. I looked at that wonderful colour picture of Bill Struth someone posted last week and wonder what that great man would think of Green?

There's probably more things that would bother him about modern football than Charles.