Research on Rangers Football Club

Posty1986

Hello everyone, I am a new member to the forum. I am neither a Rangers nor a Celtic fan, but an avid football fan. I am currently writing a dissertation relating to Rangers Football Club, mainly focusing on the events that occurred leading up to Rangers going into administration and subsequently, being liquidation. In order to get the fans side of the story, I have compiled a questionnaire relating to the above. Being that the fans are the lifeblood of any football club, I feel that these views are the most important. As this is for research purposes, I would be very grateful if the questions were answered as honestly as possible. I have posted the link below. If any of you could take a few minutes of your time to complete this for me, I would be extremely grateful.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14cua2la5UaoBjSC_OpzROTgfl85CGGSDUNI95vZenKo/viewform

Hello everyone, I am a new member to the forum. I am neither a Rangers nor a Celtic fan, but an avid football fan. I am currently writing a dissertation relating to Rangers Football Club, mainly focusing on the events that occurred leading up to Rangers going into administration and subsequently, being liquidation. In order to get the fans side of the story, I have compiled a questionnaire relating to the above. Being that the fans are the lifeblood of any football club, I feel that these views are the most important. As this is for research purposes, I would be very grateful if the questions were answered as honestly as possible. I have posted the link below. If any of you could take a few minutes of your time to complete this for me, I would be extremely grateful.

https://docs.google....vZenKo/viewform

Only if you change question 24 about "liquidation of Rangers" to" liquidation of Rangers' parent company".

Hey Posty,

Welcome to the forum. Just had a scan through your document.

I notice most of it surrounds Rangers liquidation. I can see how you think this given the media reporting, but Rangers (the club) was never and is in no current danger of being liquidated.

The club was sold from the OldCo to the NewCo, the liquidation of the old legal entity has no baring on the economic entity which continues.

Rangers were sold to a new corporate structure, nothing more, nothing less. The oldco could be bought before it is finally liquidated, turned into a green grocer or some other type of company, but it would never be Rangers. Rangers is now in the NewCo. Oldco being liquidated or not has no baring on our position.

My son did a dissertation on Rangers and them. He got off his arse and travelled from Manchester to Glasgow and Londonderry to take people through his questionnaire. Suggest you do that if you are in fact a lazy arse student rsther than a taig.