Does Charles Green want to Sack Ally McCoist?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No you think it's a story that should grow legs, is this not being discussed in another thread ?

The more threads thr are the more people thunk it's true. Shameful

The interview at the weekend didn't sit right with me from McCoist. Not because I disagreed with what he said but I could just sense there is tension behind the scenes.

NO! I don't think he wants to sack Ally McCoist. If he wanted to sack Ally he would have done so.

I would say however that McDowall and Durrant might be a different kettle of fish...but until I hear something concrete from the official site, then I'm not even going to voice my opinion on rumour.

The interview at the weekend didn't sit right with me from McCoist. Not because I disagreed with what he said but I could just sense there is tension behind the scenes.

your point being? A new thread on a subject in another thread. You want it to grow legs, simple and shameful antic

proof? In yer wee saft head.

why do you always seem to be offended on here?

maybe i miss-read your posts but you always seem pissed off.

i imagine you sitting there in your dressing gown slapping your hands off the keyboard fuming.

angry-german-kid-o.gif

What CEO in their right mind would sack a manager who has just won a fucking title for christ sake? (excluding Abramovich and that El Presidente of Real Madrid,of course)

If Green sacks Ally, Ibrox will be half empty next season

why do you always seem to be offended on here?

maybe i miss-read your posts but you always seem pissed off.

i imagine you sitting there in your dressing gown slapping your hands off the keyboard fuming.

angry-german-kid-o.gif

snapped a pencil, really mad

Simple answer is no....if he wanted rid of ally or more accurately the board wanted rid of ally he would be away! I think it's safe to say there has been some disagreements and a difference of opinion on many matters.....green wants to make us a profitable business, ally wants to spend money on players and there is always going to be that difference with a manager and CEO....alot of these stories are being exaggerated and sensationalised and through every thread on the subject it's clear many have bout into the rags twist on things!

I think Charles Green knew when he took charge that McCoist was the best man for the job at that time because of his love for the club and loyalty that he showed throughout the whole administration period.

Also, knowing that McCoist would get us out of Division 3 but seeing the performances we have put in, the players that were signed and the way we have struggled against much lesser opposition maybe Green wants his own man in charge for next season?

What CEO in their right mind would sack a manager who has just won a fucking title for christ sake? (excluding Abramovich and that El Presidente of Real Madrid,of course)

If Green sacks Ally, Ibrox will be half empty next season

Then again for the last few weeks people on here were saying Ibrox would be half empty if Ally stayed in charge.There is no doubt a shake up is needed and that might benefit Ally if he continues as manager.

Then again for the last few weeks people on here were saying Ibrox would be half empty if Ally stayed in charge.There is no doubt a shake up is needed and that might benefit Ally if he continues as manager.

Only if Ally agrees to the shake up and he selects his coaching team,otherwise it will be a disaster because if the new coaching team aren't singing from the same hymn sheet as the manager, it's curtains.