'Silk' scarf final thread - ALL now sent 1st class post

Cannae wait for Friday post. So how do we acknowledge fellow scarfers then? When we spot a scarf do we knowingly nod to each other? Do we point and shout Hullo Hullo? I'm always a fan of a good old fashioned thumbs up!! We've got to have some sort of secret acknowledgement. There's only 300 of these bad boys out there.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cannae wait for Friday post. So how do we acknowledge fellow scarfers then? When we spot a scarf do we knowingly nod to each other? Do we point and shout Hullo Hullo? I'm always a fan of a good old fashioned thumbs up!! We've got to have some sort of secret acknowledgement. There's only 300 of these bad boys out there.

Secret handshake mate

How about a wee sash bash?

For it's old (well the design is from the 70s!) but it is beautiful and it's colours they are fine!

Well done NNM. Can't wait for mine. :21:

Now what we need is a silk scarf appreciation thread - where all those who feel guilty about the extra multiple postage costs can paypal donate an extra pound or two. ;)

That's got to be worth a shot, eh? - all the extra money goes to charity after all.

Secret handshake mate
How about a wee sash bash? For it's old (well the design is from the 70s!) but it is beautiful and it's colours they are fine!

I believe there's a secret song we all need to learn...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CWK5Tzss8Q

Well done NNM. Can't wait for mine. :21:

Now what we need is a silk scarf appreciation thread - where all those who feel guilty about the extra multiple postage costs can paypal donate an extra pound or two. ;)

That's got to be worth a shot, eh? - all the extra money goes to charity after all.

Thanks mate, will be with you for Friday!

Nacho, the beers are on me if ur about. If not tell me where you drink and some drinks will be left on tap for you.

It will be funny, walkin up to the game and you spot a fellow 'scarfer' and just give him the nod. Lol. It will be good . .

Nacho, the beers are on me if ur about. If not tell me where you drink and some drinks will be left on tap for you.

It will be funny, walkin up to the game and you spot a fellow 'scarfer' and just give him the nod. Lol. It will be good . .

Hi mate,

Thanks for the gesture! It's very much appreciated.

I'll have my eyes pealed on Saturday for fellow scarves.

Well done nacho is there anyway we can put donate through paypal to show our appreciation mate

Hi mate,

There's no need for any further donations.

I'll be running another scarf batch in due course, so save the donations for that or next season's programme sponsorship.

Much appreciated gesture though.

I'd also be happy to pay something extra towards the postage so it does not effect total amount going to charity.

Looking forward to getting my scarf to wear to the match on Saturday

Just noticed the reply above at the same time I posted this - I will just donate a wee bit extra for one of the sponsors raffles when it comes around.

Many thanks a day early.Looks grand,all 3 together,Brothers in silk ,70s,90s and the latest edition to the family although the one from the 70s has no tasseling?(is it a word) well white bits on the end. Thanks again will be watching Sat. And Mon. For fellow Scarfees ?.

Just got my 5, The Rangers Football Club looks a bit green because the yellow is very thin and with a blue background it's making it look green Think the bold yellow from the earlier scarf would of been better but apart from that they look absolutely fantastic...Got my Dad coming up the now as told him i got him something and he needs it before Sat :7325: