'Silk' scarf final thread - ALL now sent 1st class post

Got mine in today and one for my nephew's Christmas.

Just want to say thanks to nacho, guy took a lot of his own free time to do all this for the Rangers family. Top effort around Sir.

You're welcome mate, it's all worthwhile when you know that your efforts are appreciated :thumbup:

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As i have said before mate,remember mentioning a whlie back,that i seen an older bear wearing one of these type scarfs and brought me back to when i first started attending games in the mid to late 1970's.Thanks to all involved for letting me relive my youth when i wear mine with pride on Saturday along with my youngest son,who will be wearing his as well.Really hope he keeps his until he reaches my age.WE REALLY ARE THE PEOPLE!!!!!

Just in postie has been,the scarf is top class just like the one i had in the early 70's,just like to say a massive well done to NNM and any helpers,here's to the next scarf design,NNM you've done the Rangers family proud WATP.

yippeee my scarf arrived this afternoon,thanks NNM for all your work and effort to get this done,cant make the game this weekend to wear it but will be wearing it at the legends game on monday :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup::21: :21: :party: :party:

My 2 scarves arrived today mate, superb, l love them, the wee man will be in from school soon, and he will be delighted, it's all he's spoke about all week. Thanks again NNM for all your time and effort your a top bear. :thumbup:

Nacho thanks so much for all the work. Received my 3 scarfs and they are top drawer mate. My old man and mate will be well chuffed when I deliver them a wee surprise pressie. Saturday is gonnae be amazing.... Now to decide the best way to wear it to show it off properly.

got mine and its excellent. even more impressed as the postman arrived before noon the first time in about 6months must have known how important the envelope was

Just home from work.

Delighted with the scarf. I threw my original one onto the pitch at Easter rd the day Colin stein stopped 10 in a row in 1975. I'm certain wee tommy McLean picked it up during the lap of honour.

Really chuffed with this little beauty.

Well done NNM , the farmer & anyone else who contributed.

WATP.

just in from work and scarf arrived LUV IT wanted a proper one for Years(wear a sort replica type at games) so BIG Thank You NNM .

used to covet ma auld mans 70's original , thought that'll be mines one day so when he stopped going to games and just after he moved house i asked him for it , he replied it had been flung oot in the flitting ABSOLUTELY GUTTED

as you can see it's only my 3rd/4th post as i don't do social media thou love reading Bears Den for past year but when i seen this thread i had to get involved , will be looking out for fellow scarfers on saturday .

FUCKIN LOVE THE RANGERS :h34rt::21: