Dunfermline are dying... Who's next?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole SPL itself looks like a sinking ship.

The suicidal Rangers enquiry salvo took a huge toll on them,which, along with a barrage from HMS Hood, has them listing badly.

Two torpedoes from St Mirren and Ross County look like sending them to the bottom.

Tick Tock

Those bastards hearts. Never forgive them for singing the h*** are going bust at ibrox last season. Hope they rot.

was at that game remember when we had flag display around the pitch they were waving 5ers and throwing coins onto flags

dirty bastards hope they die

was wanting them to finish bottom of spl aswell

St Mirren, Kilmarnock, Dundee United, Motherwell, Hearts and St Johnstone are all SPL clubs who are in severe financial trouble if they don't find another good source of revenue.

Sure, remember the statement after the Motherwell AGM saying that the club had been let down by fans promising to buy season tickets. The same fans who influenced their vote against Rangers being in the SPL. 500 Motherwell FC season ticket holders that was!

Sorry troops, but I'd be fucking incandescent if the future of my Club was resting on the narrow-mindedness of 500 people.

St Johnstone are another who say that fans, or the lack of them, is letting their club down.

It's like turkey's who've voted for Christmas!

... and I love it!

How are Hearts doing? Admin on the sly? :)

All reports available (not in Scottish mhedia however) is that all Romanovs companies and associated companies are in administration but not a whimper from our investigative press or the SPhell or SFA.

If true then there is an even greater issue in the governance of Scottish football but yet no one is interested in investigating - WHY?

St Mirren, Kilmarnock, Dundee United, Motherwell, Hearts and St Johnstone are all SPL clubs who are in severe financial trouble if they don't find another good source of revenue.

Sure, remember the statement after the Motherwell AGM saying that the club had been let down by fans promising to buy season tickets. The same fans who influenced their vote against Rangers being in the SPL. 500 Motherwell FC season ticket holders that was!

Sorry troops, but I'd be fucking incandescent if the future of my Club was resting on the narrow-mindedness of 500 people.

St Johnstone are another who say that fans, or the lack of them, is letting their club down.

It's like turkey's who've voted for Christmas!

... and I love it!

St Mirren are debt free are they not? At least that is what i heard on here.

St Mirren are debt free are they not? At least that is what i heard on here.

So they say, but they won't be able to keep up their current wage bill with the revenue stream they currently have. They have been finishing near bottom on the SPL in recent years too. A League Cup win won't generate millions either. They need Rangers. Clubs like St Mirren are losing around £200,000 a year because of the absence of Rangers.

It's a shame they can't pull the crowd they did at Hampden every other week in Paisley. Yet another club who's being let down by supporters.

All reports available (not in Scottish mhedia however) is that all Romanovs companies and associated companies are in administration but not a whimper from our investigative press or the SPhell or SFA.

If true then there is an even greater issue in the governance of Scottish football but yet no one is interested in investigating - WHY?

It is a strange one..

So they say, but they won't be able to keep up their current wage bill with the revenue stream they currently have. They have been finishing near bottom on the SPL in recent years too. A League Cup win won't generate millions either. They need Rangers. Clubs like St Mirren are losing around £200,000 a year because of the absence of Rangers.

It's a shame they can't pull the crowd they did at Hampden every other week in Paisley. Yet another club who's being let down by supporters.

St Mirren are only relatively debt free as they got £10m and a new stadium from Tesco when they sold Love Street.

Prudent management since then has kept them on easy street compared to a lot of the other SPL clubs.

It's not their fault if other clubs go bust due to financial mismanagement.