Is deception against a con man acceptable morally in our eyes?

tbblue

Shytey is a shyster, trickster, con man, charlatan, fraudster and liar according to many a persons view when reading the blogs, papers and the general publics forum posts.

It is now becoming ever more clear using what we know of Charles Green, that he bought Rangers to make money! We now know from his admission that he conned Shytey, so in effect Hustled a Hustler!

Now to Pull a hustle off of this magnitude on a seasoned pro like Shytey would suggest Charlie is of Premiership class when it comes to having a Poker face, capable of looking into the eyes of the devil and making him hear what he wants to hear and believe it is some undertaking IMHO.

The fans though now appear split on whether they want an individual of this type at the helm of our Club, given what we have went through the last few years it would appear most want someone honest and professional.

Listening to Ally of late and reading his statements, it is plainly clear to me Ally is being very cute about constructing his replies and thankfully so, the media are desperate for all out war!

My interpretation however is that Ally is indeed really struggling with Charles and a disconnect is apparent. I do wonder how much more tactfully constructed replies Ally will have to give in the coming week or so until this fully unravels. I feel for Ally, I have questioned the football I have watched this season but given what he has had to put up with, most jobs he goes onto will be a breeze in comparison if he ever decides to leave or is pushed.

So wherever you sit in the debates, take your hat off to Ally the man.....his ability to keep calm, precise and respectful in all of the last 18mths is quite simply remarkable!!!!

With Green ripping Whyte a new one , apparently Imran was behind it all with Green fronting it. Someone said when they shook Imrans hand he had to check he still had his fingers.

I think the Rangers fans are now going to be watching Green more now what he say's and does his credibility has gone down.

TO BE FAIR TO GREEN HE HAS SAID FROM THE GET GO THAT HE WAS HERE TO MAKE MONEY. HIS INITIAL PLAN WAS TO BE AROUND AS SHORT A TIME AS POSSIBLE AND SELL UP AND LEAVE. IF HE LEAVES US IN A STRONG POSITION FINANCIALLY AND FOOTBALL WISE, THEN TAKES HIS MONEY AND GOES THEN FAIR PLAY TO HIM.

I STRUGGLE TO BELIEVE THAT ANYONE CAN SEE WHYTE AS A SEASONED CON MAN. THE GUY IS A FUCKING MONG WHO IS GETTING CAUGHT AT AT EVERY OPORTUNITY. HE PORTRAYS HIMSELF AS A MAN WITH WEALTH AND CONNECTIONS BUT COMES ACROSS AS A DESPERATE, MONEY GRABBING LOSER.

IM NOT SURE IT TAKES THE BRAINS OF Britain TO FOOL WHYTE.

FAIR PLAY TO MCCOIST FOR THE WAY HE HAS CONDUCTED HIMSELF THROUGHOUT THIS PERIOD. A RANGERS LEGEND NO DOUBT.

P.S. SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS...FUCK KNOWS WHATS GOING ON WITH MY PHONE!

What do you suggest? We give thwe Club back to Shyty.

CG is here and there is a Massive Power Struggle at our Club.

TBK are waiting in the Background, and they can Fuck off as they had their Chance .

I wish people would stop Buying Papers and getting themselves in a Tivvy with all this .

Our Club will survive with us Behind it. CG is out to make Money if he does so do we .

Is the OP saying someone who so convincingly deceived a conman should not be trusted? It is worrying that CG could lie so easily but we've got to remember who he was dealing with! Craig Whyte is vermin and deserves everything he gets I just don't understand why he is still free to roam the streets, he should be in prison rotting in his own pish!

CG initially said he would stay for a year then move on, IMO he likes it here and being part of the Rangers family so I think he'll be here longer. I think that can only be a good thing for us

TO BE FAIR TO GREEN HE HAS SAID FROM THE GET GO THAT HE WAS HERE TO MAKE MONEY. HIS INITIAL PLAN WAS TO BE AROUND AS SHORT A TIME AS POSSIBLE AND SELL UP AND LEAVE. IF HE LEAVES US IN A STRONG POSITION FINANCIALLY AND FOOTBALL WISE, THEN TAKES HIS MONEY AND GOES THEN FAIR PLAY TO HIM.

I STRUGGLE TO BELIEVE THAT ANYONE CAN SEE WHYTE AS A SEASONED CON MAN. THE GUY IS A FUCKING MONG WHO IS GETTING CAUGHT AT AT EVERY OPORTUNITY. HE PORTRAYS HIMSELF AS A MAN WITH WEALTH AND CONNECTIONS BUT COMES ACROSS AS A DESPERATE, MONEY GRABBING LOSER.

IM NOT SURE IT TAKES THE BRAINS OF Britain TO FOOL WHYTE.

FAIR PLAY TO MCCOIST FOR THE WAY HE HAS CONDUCTED HIMSELF THROUGHOUT THIS PERIOD. A RANGERS LEGEND NO DOUBT.

P.S. SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS...FUCK KNOWS WHATS GOING ON WITH MY PHONE!

What you shouting for, calm down. Hate using my phone for RM.

if someone hadn't conned Craig Whyte then he would have held onto the shares and he would have been able to get even more money out of Rangers it would have been morally wrong not to con him, the people critisising Green for it know this but they are using it as a stick to beat Green with regardless because it suits their own agenda.

67016x.jpg

No from me im sick and tired of money grabbing cunts like Whyte and Green milking Rangers fans for as much as they can.

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out then.

You'll not be missed.