Castle For Sale

Guest Andypendek

Guest Andypendek

Well looked after Baronial residence in the Highlands nr. Inverness, unexpected circumstances forces sale.

Will accept any reasonable offer and will then blame Charles Green.

All offers via the media.

I remember when wee Craigy first pitched up wearing the club tie, the blatts informed us he had several homes around the world. The Highland castle, Monaco flat, pied-a-terre in London, ............. and a villa in Costa Rica! Why the hell would anyone want a house amid a sweltering, malarial infested, central American hell-hole? Well, apparently Costa Rica does not have an extradition treaty with the UK/EU.

I remember when wee Craigy first pitched up wearing the club tie, the blatts informed us he had several homes around the world. The Highland castle, Monaco flat, pied-a-terre in London, ............. and a villa in Costa Rica! Why the hell would anyone want a house amid a sweltering, malarial infested, central American hell-hole? Well, apparently Costa Rica does not have an extradition treaty with the UK/EU.

:lol: bit harsh on Costa Rica , I heard its a beautiful country but I take your point... CW has definitely made the appropriate plans for escape ! His castle should be handed back to the proud grant clan for a subsidised fee ( no I'm not a grant btw )

I've always wondered what's going on his head, did he think he could get away with what he has done? Like did he genuinely believe it wouldn't come back to bite him something silly.

if we'd not been pumped by malmo and qualified for the champions league group stages he just might have got away with it.... though probably not

Well looked after Baronial residence in the Highlands nr. Inverness, unexpected circumstances forces sale.

Will accept any reasonable offer and will then blame Charles Green.

All offers via the media.

Its probably already mortgaged to 5 different lenders each for full value!

Can I be the first to offer £1.00 ?