More business links between green and whyte.

RFC55

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People getting all hysterical over what will amount to no more than mischief making. I wonder if these people realise that their actions are a lot more detrimental to the club they purport to love than they realise.

Hope so mate a trusted Charlie 100%

You are probably right that it will turn out to be mischief making, but I think it would be foolish to dismiss it without question.

I think we should be able to trust our CEO when he addresses us. If this turns out to be more lies, then it does not bode well for him.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

Since when did we ever trust our CEO, oh I forgot we've never had one before.

Spot on. (tu)

I dont suppose that over on kerryfail street the mhanks are all threatening to boycott season ticket sales (even more than usual) just because their sugar daddy is a fuckin crook and makes Charles Green look like Mother Teresa..

Whyte was never a director of sevco 5088 as he doesn't show on the register of directors at any time. He appears to have applied to be a director but it has not been accepted by companys house, so somewhere in between he got told where to go.

Spot on and why if Whyte was shafted at the beggining why didn't he come out with this, Why now ? Seems Whyte / Media are putting the boot in to Green i am sure there is more to come out and i will give Green benefit of the doubt till i hear otherwise.

Spot on and why if Whyte was shafted at the beggining why didn't he come out with this, Why now ? Seems Whyte / Media are putting the boot in to Green i am sure there is more to come out and i will give Green benefit of the doubt till i hear otherwise.

Whyte's only appeared now due to the fact he's due ticketus £18 million plus legal fees and interest.

Everyone needs to calm the feck down.

All we have tonight is a form, freely available to anyone online, handwritten and reportedly sent off to Companies House.

Now the date on it is 9th May last year.

But Companies House requires all Director changes to be notified to them within 14 days of the event. Not 10 months later.

So that is where the first failure will be.

Secondly, the form has to be duly authorised - now Green said there is nothing signed by him. So perhaps Whyte has taken note of this and the form mysteriously has an "A" as the second same initial letter - I. Ahmad for example - not a director or secretary, but as he is best buds with Green, clearly an authorised person. But only if Green says he is.

So Companies House will look at this, at the delay in lodging, and then ask the company in question if this is a true representation of the company's wishes. Who will they ask? The Directors at the date on the form. Who are they? Mr Charles Green.

So that is where this fails for the second time.

Then, even if this form gets past those two hurdles, somehow, Companies House are NEVER going to backdate a form, if they accept it at all. So worst case, Whyte gets to be a director of Sevco 5088, as of 29th March 2013. Just in time to see it struck off the register (he'll be VERY familiar with that process).

I have seen nothing that is in any way not explainable by "Whyte being at it" as the reasoning.

You do not have a director's form and hold it for 10 months unsubmitted.

So then we look at the CVA proposal.

I just wish people would FINALLY recognise this was an OFFER by D&P to parties in question - i.e Green.

He will have advised D&P after failed CVA that he wanted to use Sevco Scotland Ltd as the asset purchasing vehicle.

This then gives us the D&P reports lodged at Court of Session.

So we have the assets going from Oldco, DIRECTLY to Sevco Scotland Ltd.

Payment - so the payment went from Sevco Scotland Ltd to D& P - they have to account for the source under AML rules (anti money laundering) which requires proof of ID, residency & where these funds originated. So Green paid the deposit, and the balance and got the assets.

Underpinning ALL of this is the fact that Whyte is up shit creek with no paddle and a feckin big hole in his canoe. So his ONLY way of getting ANYTHING to help is to strike out in all directions.

Ticketus have got him banged for £18m + (and maybe more).

Police have raided his castle and other addresses.

Whyte has lied again & again & again and is, to quote learned source "wholly unreliable" as a witness.

Yet the media, for some reason are taking Whyte's word ahead of everyone else's??

The very worst Green is guilty of is twofold.

Firstly, some unfortunate language use.

Secondly, not completely explaining everything he had to do pre CVA with Whyte to try to get his shares.

Obviously post failed CVA he did not need the shares. I assume Whyte still has them, unless BDO have now got them.

In any & all events, the CLUB is what concerns us all.

Whyte has ZERO CLAIM WHATSOEVER in law over the club, its assets or funds.

If I was the Rangers Board, after speaking with Green tomorrow, I would be issuing a "cease & desist" writ against Whyte for the scurrilous & defamatory lies he is coming out with, as they are damaging the value of the club (shares) - and THAT is one of the prime responsibilities of the Board - especially as it is mainly non-exec directors - ie independent, non employees.

So, everyone, calm down.

Whyte's only appeared now due to the fact he's due ticketus £18 million plus legal fees and interest.

So Whyte is up to his neck, has no money so i will try and get cash from this because he Was fucked over by Green and Imran , sounds about right (tu)

According to this website http://www.cdrex.com/sevco-5088-limited/board-8239675.html

Craig Whyte and his pal have been added as directors of Sevco 5088 Ltd today.

Not sure how reliable the website is though, it looks similar to the companies check website.

Very suspect has Gary 'signature' withey appeared again.

Everyone needs to calm the feck down.

All we have tonight is a form, freely available to anyone online, handwritten and reportedly sent off to Companies House.

Now the date on it is 9th May last year.

But Companies House requires all Director changes to be notified to them within 14 days of the event. Not 10 months later.

So that is where the first failure will be.

Secondly, the form has to be duly authorised - now Green said there is nothing signed by him. So perhaps Whyte has taken note of this and the form mysteriously has an "A" as the second same initial letter - I. Ahmad for example - not a director or secretary, but as he is best buds with Green, clearly an authorised person. But only if Green says he is.

So Companies House will look at this, at the delay in lodging, and then ask the company in question if this is a true representation of the company's wishes. Who will they ask? The Directors at the date on the form. Who are they? Mr Charles Green.

So that is where this fails for the second time.

Then, even if this form gets past those two hurdles, somehow, Companies House are NEVER going to backdate a form, if they accept it at all. So worst case, Whyte gets to be a director of Sevco 5088, as of 29th March 2013. Just in time to see it struck off the register (he'll be VERY familiar with that process).

I have seen nothing that is in any way not explainable by "Whyte being at it" as the reasoning.

You do not have a director's form and hold it for 10 months unsubmitted.

So then we look at the CVA proposal.

I just wish people would FINALLY recognise this was an OFFER by D&P to parties in question - i.e Green.

He will have advised D&P after failed CVA that he wanted to use Sevco Scotland Ltd as the asset purchasing vehicle.

This then gives us the D&P reports lodged at Court of Session.

So we have the assets going from Oldco, DIRECTLY to Sevco Scotland Ltd.

Payment - so the payment went from Sevco Scotland Ltd to D& P - they have to account for the source under AML rules (anti money laundering) which requires proof of ID, residency & where these funds originated. So Green paid the deposit, and the balance and got the assets.

Underpinning ALL of this is the fact that Whyte is up shit creek with no paddle and a feckin big hole in his canoe. So his ONLY way of getting ANYTHING to help is to strike out in all directions.

Ticketus have got him banged for £18m + (and maybe more).

Police have raided his castle and other addresses.

Whyte has lied again & again & again and is, to quote learned source "wholly unreliable" as a witness.

Yet the media, for some reason are taking Whyte's word ahead of everyone else's??

The very worst Green is guilty of is twofold.

Firstly, some unfortunate language use.

Secondly, not completely explaining everything he had to do pre CVA with Whyte to try to get his shares.

Obviously post failed CVA he did not need the shares. I assume Whyte still has them, unless BDO have now got them.

In any & all events, the CLUB is what concerns us all.

Whyte has ZERO CLAIM WHATSOEVER in law over the club, its assets or funds.

If I was the Rangers Board, after speaking with Green tomorrow, I would be issuing a "cease & desist" writ against Whyte for the scurrilous & defamatory lies he is coming out with, as they are damaging the value of the club (shares) - and THAT is one of the prime responsibilities of the Board - especially as it is mainly non-exec directors - ie independent, non employees.

So, everyone, calm down.

I think I love you.

According to this website http://www.cdrex.com...rd-8239675.html

Craig Whyte and his pal have been added as directors of Sevco 5088 Ltd today.

Not sure how reliable the website is though, it looks similar to the companies check website.

That is it... Green fucked him over, He has been done by the courts so now he tries and hits Green to claw some dough back

are stv implying that charles green worked with and knew craig whyte before whyte bought rangers then? thats what it looks like.if so, worsed case scenario is that green used whyte to ruin us so that he could buy us for a few million and make a fortune, possibly together?? this gets worse and worse.

fingers crossed the lying scumbag whyte has made this document on his laptop and its not charlies signature.

if greens found to be lying again and he knew rangers were going to go into administration with whyte then we are screwed. we will be controlled by a chairman who cant come into the country for his own safety..waaahh.

this is turning me into a paranoid pessimist. bring back the football