UB song today

rw1972

stupid wee neds who are becoming more and more like ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ as time passes, they shouldn't be voicing a "collective opinion" like that it just embarrasses the club, they be more like the blue order and just concentrate on backing the team on the park not trying to become "ultras".

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So quick to forget and revise history. We have been given the foundation we have, and possibly our existence, primarily down to the efforts of CG. Him making money and the best interests of the club are combined, so we should be in a happy place.

If people want to question him, then ask questions, but this divisive, attention-seeking, agenda-driven stuff is just become boring.

I honestly thought our support were better than this.

stupid wee neds who are becoming more and more like ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ as time passes, they shouldn't be voicing a "collective opinion" like that it just embarrasses the club, they be more like the blue order and just concentrate on backing the team on the park not trying to become "ultras".

The fuck you on about? Being ultras is absolutely nothing to do with this, if we didn't class ourselves as ultras it wouldn't change anything yet its used against us in posts like this by people with absolutely no idea about it.

The Blue Order sang it yesterday, the whole of BF1 sang it yesterday, some of BF2 sang it yesterday and even saw some in the enclosure clapping along.

Jackobite? What a stupid thing to say. I don't believe in the Devine right of Kings/Queens, that may be more your belief.

Take it you've never heard of the Glorious Revolution? We're going off the track anyways, the point I was making was that your dislike for the Union Bears stems from you Nationalist views and any chance you get to criticism them you jump like fuck to do so.

Take it you've never heard of the Glorious Revolution? We're going off the track anyways, the point I was making was that your dislike for the Union Bears stems from you Nationalist views and any chance you get to criticism them you jump like fuck to do so.

The UB keep giving me and others the ammo.

The UB keep giving me and others the ammo.

Your a fud, Most fans like the TBO and UB....your just some guy who likes to come on the internet and air his obscure views compared to other fans.

Instead of greeting on the internet about the big bad Union Bears why dont you book a ticket close to them and give them a piece of your fucking mind that way you'l be happy they'l be happy and we'l be happy not listening to your jacobite shitey views on here!

Your a fud, Most fans like the TBO and UB....your just some guy who likes to come on the internet and air his obscure views compared to other fans.

Instead of greeting on the internet about the big bad Union Bears why dont you book a ticket close to them and give them a piece of your fucking mind that way you'l be happy they'l be happy and we'l be happy not listening to your jacobite shitey views on here!

You have never seen any criticism of TBO from me, don't lump the two groups together. IMO TBO are "all about Rangers" UB are " all about UB". If you don't like my posts feel free to ignore them.

As far as your daft Jackobite comment the same answer I gave earlier on. I don't believe in the Devine right of King/Queen its probably nearer your views.

You have never seen any criticism of TBO from me, don't lump the two groups together. IMO TBO are "all about Rangers" UB are " all about UB". If you don't like my posts feel free to ignore them.

As far as your daft Jackobite comment the same answer I gave earlier on. I don't believe in the Devine right of King/Queen its probably nearer your views.

So when are you going to give them a piece of your mind instead of ALWAYS greeting on here the day after?

Let's be honest, Ibrox is fantastic with the singing section, I love standing in there with them singing for 90 minutes. More than a few times though they've embarrassed themselves with banners and songs that are shite and make no sense, just seems to be a rebel mentality with them, sorry for use of the word rebel

So when are you going to give them a piece of your mind instead of ALWAYS greeting on here the day after?

I ain't, will stay in Broomie Rear. I don't ALWAYS come on here the day after a game to slag the UB. Sometimes it's the same day, sometimes I don't comment, it all depends if the UB have been cringeworthy or embarrassing.

Are the UB's not just a bunch of 15/16/17 year olds?

I was at the reserve game where the league was one, and ended up standing just on the edge of them all, and majority were kids who spent more time talking/singing to each other, bouncing about an laughing with each other, and throwing streamers at the linesman. Ended up moving as I was trying to concentrate on the game.

Nothing against bringing a good atmosphere to the stadium, but from what I have seen, they don't really seem to engage much in the football side of things, just a piss up and sing to each other.