Horse racing system

JamieG54

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I feel its worth more than giving out just now

What does that mean?

I dont believe anyone that sells systems. If the systems that good, you wouldnt need to sell it. You would be making more than enough just by backing your selections.

What does that mean?

I dont believe anyone that sells systems. If the systems that good, you wouldnt need to sell it. You would be making more than enough just by backing your selections.

I am not making enough where I can stop working as my balance needs to grow and I increase my bet stake. Started on 20 and now its 50. On average by looks of it I should make between 200-240 points in 12 months so 50 quid would make around 10k. Thats if it keeps working though...just had 17 losers running so ill need to see how it goes. Quite scary to think in future if I move up to 100 quid a point/bet and there maybe 10 horses in a day im betting 1k! Take each day as it comes

If this continues nicely I promise ill post proof. For now its still a trial. 5k and odds up since April this year. Stakes were 20 a bet and now they are 60 so I should be looking at a decent amount in a years time. One loser today so that's 180 down in two days- you just got to have the mentality of the system is the same and you will have losing days. I mind in the summer I had 12 horses on a Friday and they all lost- I was like ffs but I kept at it. Everything I have said on this thread is 100% true. I can understand peoples frustrations at wanting to know but I want a healthy slice before giving the secret away.

If this continues nicely I promise ill post proof. For now its still a trial. 5k and odds up since April this year. Stakes were 20 a bet and now they are 60 so I should be looking at a decent amount in a years time. One loser today so that's 180 down in two days- you just got to have the mentality of the system is the same and you will have losing days. I mind in the summer I had 12 horses on a Friday and they all lost- I was like ffs but I kept at it. Everything I have said on this thread is 100% true. I can understand peoples frustrations at wanting to know but I want a healthy slice before giving the secret away.

You get questioned on the "System" then you suddenly lose a shit lot on the same/following day?

:lol:

Whats your point caller? I dont give daily updates. I have horses to bet every day almost so the last 4/5 days I have lost 13/13.

• 3 weeks later...