Chris McKenzie, the Boston-bomb-injured Rangers fan, does not exist!

DarcheVinny

For what it's worth, I don't think he's a celtc fan. He's using that as a smokescreen because he's close to being identified. In my opinion.

You may be right.

The thought of it being an actual Celtic fan though is tragic.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do people mean saying he's a celtic fan is a get out? So you agreeing it's made up, and it's just someone attention seeking and now they've almost been caught out and outed that they're just saying that they're a celtic fan hoping that will end it?

James Martin and Chris King are the most common names used.

James Martin was believed to be involved in an ira interrogation of a British special agent, the agent was shot dead. He's an ira scumbag

Edit- James Martin that is

You may be right.

The thought of it being an actual Celtic fan though is tragic.

The same guy has 'produced' a string of online Rangers magazines, with content stolen from various places including here. He's an attention seeking little wanker. Caught out big style this time, he's claiming this in the hope people stop lookin for him.

What do people mean saying he's a celtic fan is a get out? So you agreeing it's made up, and it's just someone attention seeking and now they've almost been caught out and outed that they're just saying that they're a celtic fan hoping that will end it?

Exactly.

The same guy has 'produced' a string of online Rangers magazines, with content stolen from various places including here. He's an attention seeking little wanker. Caught out big style this time, he's claiming this in the hope people stop lookin for him.

I was under the impression that most thought he was a tarrier when he was caught using other people's articles for his "magazine"?

No way even the BBC wrote about it!

I hope we nail this cunt. Get the police involved. The man was trying to get money I think from people?

Not sure if it was the BBC, one of the big news outlets definitely had an article on their website about it. Some one else will confirm who.

Not sure if it was the BBC, one of the big news outlets definitely had an article on their website about it. Some one else will confirm who.

I know STV wanted an interview with him and he claimed the persons family didn't want to talk :anguish: