*** Official Rangers V Peterhead. ***

allgers

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not making excuses but it is a fact, Peterhead have something to play for. The points for us on the other hand are meaningless.

All we're reading is moan moan moan. We're shite but we knew we were shite before the game kicked off today and the fact that it's an end of season game only adds to that. Like I said, people need to get a grip and put things in perspective.

M8 the perspective is that our playing style, our tactics, our formation, our shape our football ability has not improved one iota since we first played Peterhead last August.

Eight months with no improvement -- just not good enough.

I'm not making excuses but it is a fact, Peterhead have something to play for. The points for us on the other hand are meaningless.

All we're reading is moan moan moan. We're shite but we knew we were shite before the game kicked off today and the fact that it's an end of season game only adds to that. Like I said, people need to get a grip and put things in perspective.

So we need to take the players' families hostage before they can beat Peterhead?! Ridiculous. They're playing for Rangers, that's incentive enough to win a game of football.

M8 the perspective is that our playing style, our tactics, our formation, our shape our football ability has not improved one iota since we first played Peterhead last August.

Eight months with no improvement -- just not good enough.

I agree it's terrible to watch. Today doesn't change anything though.

Put it this way, is anybody actually surprised or stunned at today's result and performance?