Question of Ally

JamieG54

If you were a reporter what would you ask our Manager? I fail to see why hard questions are not asked to him

- Why are our full time players looking LESS fit than the part time opposition?

- Why do you feel you need more new players to beat pub players?

-Where is the sense in playing diddies like Black, Hutton?

- Why cant the training sessions help the team break down these part time players they are faced with every week?

- Why the need to request millions to strengthen in these standard of leagues?

-Why cant these promising kids pass a ball?

If you were a reporter what would you ask our Manager? I fail to see why hard questions are not asked to him

- Why are our full time players looking LESS fit than the part time opposition?

- Why do you feel you need more new players to beat pub players?

-Where is the sense in playing diddies like Black, Hutton?

- Why cant the training sessions help the team break down these part time players they are faced with every week?

- Why the need to request millions to strengthen in these standard of leagues?

-Why cant these promising kids pass a ball?

oh goody another knock ally thread - ask him how does he feel remaining loyal while people all around him stick the knife in? ask him how hard is it trying to explain to people how hard it is to build a team from scratch? ask him that given he delivered Sfl3 despite all the shite does he feel about the l I lets?

but you l koow what - ally would defend the rights to opinion and get on doing the job with dignity - which showing more respect to hos own detractors than many posters on here would reciprocate with!

oh goody another knock ally thread - ask him how does he feel remaining loyal while people all around him stick the knife in? ask him how hard is it trying to explain to people how hard it is to build a team from scratch? ask him that given he delivered Sfl3 despite all the shite does he feel about the l I lets?

but you l koow what - ally would defend the rights to opinion and get on doing the job with dignity - which showing more respect to hos own detractors than many posters on here would reciprocate with!

Allys son let loose on the keyboard?

I could manage the team to the title anyone could to be honest

i agree ally has steered rangers through this dreadful time with dignity and should be repaid with a seat on the board for life however he is not up to the job as rangers football manager