Suarez....disgusting

mabawsa

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if he got 7 the first time in Holland and he aint learned then he should hardly get less this time round should he?

Not to mention the fact he is a prolific offender on the football pitch.

Did you not realise that offences under another association are irrelevant?

I can see this getting appealed. It'll probably be decreased to 7 - same length as his Ajax ban.

Why would he get the same length ban that he got before?

Should he not recieve more since he has commited the same offence yet again while having a very poor record overall?

Why would he get the same length ban that he got before?

Should he not recieve more since he has commited the same offence yet again while having a very poor record overall?

If it happened in Holland again, yes it should be increased.

Playing in another league is no excuse for him though. Overall, the ban is definitely justified, however the FA must be questioned regarding the bannings they are dishing out for seperate incidents, I.e. Racism.

If it happened in Holland again, yes it should be increased.

Playing in another league is no excuse for him though. Overall, the ban is definitely justified, however the FA must be questioned regarding the bannings they are dishing out for seperate incidents, I.e. Racism.

I agree.

The racism issue is handeled very poorly. They will look at what he has done in this country and think he's not learned his lesson thus the 10 game ban which is 100% correct imo.

I also think right or wrong they will have been aware of his antics in Holland and with the International team and think he's clearly not bothered about his actions.

His football ability is top quality but he is a thug on the park and deserves everything he gets.

Why?

He has a poor record in this country never mind his antics at other levels.

Do you not agree with the ban?

Your original thoughts were that he deserved ten games because of his previous five match ban from the Dutch FA, plus his previous disciplinary in England. If that was the reasoning behind it, the FA were wrong.

I think it's incredibly harsh.

I can see this getting appealed. It'll probably be decreased to 7 - same length as his Ajax ban.

The Dutch FA hit him with five games after Ajax gave him two. In Holland the clubs are first to mete out punishments for poor discipline.