Things That People Near You Shout at Ibrox

Queens 11

Any funny/Irritating ones? I had a guy next to me who always used to shout "Push them out Rangers, give them nothing" at every corner without fail. Now I just have some fanny that shouts "Yer an arsehole McCoist" every five minutes to the irritation of those around me. Used to have a guy going on about how ugly Sandaza was every time he played and how he was going to burst the ball with his nose :lol:

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last week a guy shouted at the whistling Jim Duffy

"Fucking sit down, this is football no the fucking sheepdug trials." Followed by "Come By." on his next whistle and following it up with a few guys whistling wheneve him and chic charnley whistled.

Then there was the time where a manager was shouting at a player called Alan, so some guys decided to help out and shouted Alan too.

Stirling Albion away, someone found out their keepers name. We were right behind the goal and he was getting pelters the whole half. People shouting "Watch yer near post Davie" on every attack, "You're shite Davie". He was taking it well and then he went to take a goal kick and someone shouted again, he shouted back "Aye and you're fat" :lol: Think his name was Davie anyway :D

Stirling Albion away, someone found out their keepers name. We were right behind the goal and he was getting pelters the whole half. People shouting "Watch yer near post Davie" on every attack, "You're shite Davie". He was taking it well and then he went to take a goal kick and someone shouted again, he shouted back "Aye and you're fat" :lol: Think his name was Davie anyway :D

You must have been near me. Was funny the first few times but quickly became annoying.

Any funny/Irritating ones? I had a guy next to me who always used to shout "Push them out Rangers, give them nothing" at every corner without fail. Now I just have some fanny that shouts "Yer an arsehole McCoist" every five minutes to the irritation of those around me. Used to have a guy going on about how ugly Sandaza was every time he played and how he was going to burst the ball with his nose :lol:

Give him a swift kick to the balls (tu)

You must have been near me. Was funny the first few times but quickly became annoying.

Aye I know man, the funniest one was when he shouted back at the guy abusing him. The guy was so raging haha, him and his mate were doing my tits in the whole game!

Sit in GF1 and love it. Guy 2 seat infront of me will go over and argue with the away fans for the full 90's minutes and the guy behind me shout abuse at the linesman closest to us, the linesman can clearly hear it and some of the guys patter is great.

Nearly forget about the guy who always shouts "A Hope you die" everytime the oppositions player gets injured.

was up for the rangers qp game a guy sat next to me was trying to impress his gf every ball that was played he was shouting good ball class superb. after about 80mins i said to him who are you trying to do convince that yer a muppet her or yourself that you know nothing about football.the look on his face was worth the cost of the drive the ticket and the digs.