82 members have voted

1. 1. Framed Home Shirt?

• 1. Donate it to the fundraising raffle ? open to ALL RM members
    • 2. Raffle it separately ? open to ALL RM members
    • 3. Raffle it separately - open to the 104 Sponsors? Fund members only
  2. 2. Unframed Away Shirt?

• 1. Donate it to the fundraising raffle ? open to ALL RM members
    • 2. Raffle it with the framed shirt ? open to ALL RM members
    • 3. Raffle it with the framed shirt ? open to the 104 Sponsors' Fund members only

POLL NOW CLOSED

Results:

Home Shirt - Option 3

Away Shirt - Option 1

Please note:
this poll is aimed at the 104 RM Sponsors’ Fund members. Please don’t vote if you’re not in the Sponsors’ Fund.

SPONSORS:
Once you’ve voted, please either add a comment stating which options you voted for – this will allow me to match votes with members, and ensure only fund members’ votes are counted.

Question:

What shall we do with our signed Framed Home Shirt and signed unframed Away shirt

(
)

Shortlisted options:

Framed Home Shirt:

1 – Donate it to the fundraising raffle – open to ALL RM members

2 – Raffle it separately – open to ALL RM members

3 – Raffle it separately - amongst the 104 Sponsors’ Fund members

Unframed Away Shirt:

1 – Donate it to the fundraising raffle – open to ALL RM members

2 – Raffle it with the framed shirt – open to ALL RM members

3 – Raffle it with the framed shirt - amongst the 104 Sponsors’ Fund members

(Sponsors
only
)
: Please vote and add a comment.
(tu)

Here are my thoughts:

I don’t think that adding it to the main RM fundraising raffle will significantly increase the number of tickets we sell in the raffle – most people will be buying tickets to contribute to the fund, not to win a prize, so we are maybe missing a trick there.

The framed shirt is worth significantly more, and is way cooler, than any other prize in the fundraising raffle

Therefore the framed shirt should be raffled separately, for people who are genuinely interested in winning it, in order to increase revenue from it.

We would probably make more money raffling it publicly to all RM, but raffling it amongst fund members is what we originally planned to do with it when we launched the fund. We promised that fund members would get benefits from being in the fund, and this is the biggie after all.

Maybe when other RM members see the framed shirt, they’ll wish they were in the fund, and will buy tickets for the main raffle to get in to the next fund.

For the away shirt, I think that it should either go into the main raffle, or be the runner up prize in the framed-shirt raffle

That’s my thoughts. I’m sure you've got yours too. (tu)

Option 3 and Option 1 for me.

However, I maintain that the signed AWAY shirt should be given to GB for all his efforts on our behalf's.

You can't win...

If it was given to me, I'd just donate it to the raffle anyway :D

Update:

25 fund members have voted (2 non-members votes not counted)

I'd say about 40+ votes, which is roughly 40% of total fund members) would be an acceptable turnout. So we need at least 15 more votes.

As things stand:

For question 1 - the clear leader so far is: option 3 - Raffle Home shirt amongst only Fund members

For question 2 - the clear leader so far is: option 1 - Raffle Away shirt amongst all RM members