If you don't renew! Never come back !

JB1

Now I know that the fans have been kept in the dark about all the drama in the last year, I'm not saying we don't deserve better BUT

The only positive thing coming from rangers football club at the moment is the fans! We are the only ones giving it 100 per cent ! If we walk away now the club will be gone and all those who wanted to see it die will get their way.

Rangers then. Rangers now . Rangers forever !

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously different if it's reason such as finance, but I agree.

Yeh totally! Not for financial reasons ! The fans have been the only credible thing about the club in the last year! Every single one of us has been fantastic and it has to continue no matter what goes on in the board room

So regardless of if it looks like our club is going to be run by criminals, we should not use the one power we as a fan base have to restrict income and force a sale to an acceptable (or at least not criminal) person?

If Whyte was to buy us again, would you be so quick to damn someone for refusing to line his pockets and fund his running of the club?

Regardless of the finances, Rangers can live on. I would rather replay the 3rd division than see us be dragged through the mud by another crook.

I will take no part in funding a convicted tax cheat with a criminal record for handling stolen goods and a very suspicious reputation if they are to gain control.

You can quite frankly go and take a flying feck if you think you have a say in if I decide to come back after they leave or are forced out.

So regardless of if it looks like our club is going to be run by criminals, we should not use the one power we as a fan base have to restrict income and force a sale to an acceptable (or at least not criminal) person?

If Whyte was to buy us again, would you be so quick to damn someone for refusing to line his pockets and fund his running of the club?

Regardless of the finances, Rangers can live on. I would rather replay the 3rd division than see us be dragged through the mud by another crook.

I will take no part in funding a convicted tax cheat with a criminal record for handling stolen goods and a very suspicious reputation if they are to gain control.

You can quite frankly go and take a flying feck if you think you have a say in if I decide to come back after they leave or are forced out.

The biggest fanny on the board has spoken

It's getting to the stage where I feel like just ignoring everything that goes on outwith the team and management, it's a stress on my life that just won't go away over the last few years. I will be renewing like I always do. Things were looking bright going forward now I'm not sure sure, I can't blame people for walking away, but it is just something I could never do to my club.

ST money is the main source of working capital for the club, we're only hurting ourselves going down that route.

ST money is the main source of working capital for the club, we're only hurting ourselves going down that route.

Or if enough folk withhold the working capital, it would force the current majority shareholder to sell before their shares devalued too much.

The threat of doing this should be enough.

The fans power comes from their wallets. If we plow money into the club without question, regardless of who runs it, then we will attract vultures!

These fuckers will only go away if they realise the fans will not fund their greed.

Or if enough folk withhold the working capital, it would force the current majority shareholder to sell before their shares devalued too much.

The threat of doing this should be enough.

The fans power comes from their wallets. If we plow money into the club without question, regardless of who runs it, then we will attract vultures!

These fuckers will only go away if they realise the fans will not fund their greed.

Or they could just decide to put us into insolvency again.

Nothing black and white at all about that idea.

What did you disagree with fudface?

Why should anyone dictate to me how I choose to spend my money?

You were desperate for Whyte still to be involved even after Boss had spelt it out to you time and again

Now your negativity is poured out on potential new investors

Anyone would think you were desperate for an excuse to post negativity about the club

Or they could just decide to put us into insolvency again.

Nothing black and white at all about that idea.

Yes they could, but without a £100m tax bill hanging over us, we would be a fairly good investment opportunity for someone who could win the fans over and instantly have a 40,000 customer base.

Also since we are talking about the coming season, there is the matter of the near £20m sitting in the bank. This would need to be exhausted before they could place us in insolvency. As this was dwindling, the share price would be dropping. Why pay £15m for control of us, if you are only likely to see 51% of £5m (£2.5m) back. It would not make sense.

As a fan base our only power is in our money. Banners and harsh words don't put off vultures.

I refuse to fund the next Craig Whyte through blind loyalty. Especially if they have an even seedier side.

You were desperate for Whyte still to be involved even after Boss had spelt it out to you time and again

Now your negativity is poured out on potential new investors

Anyone would think you were desperate for an excuse to post negativity about the club

FFS mate. Give it a rest eh?

The new investor is a convicted fucking tax cheat at the very best. Excuse me for not jumping up and down in celebration.

Yes they could, but without a £100m tax bill hanging over us, we would be a fairly good investment opportunity for someone who could win the fans over and instantly have a 40,000 customer base.

Also since we are talking about the coming season, there is the matter of the near £20m sitting in the bank. This would need to be exhausted before they could place us in insolvency. As this was dwindling, the share price would be dropping. Why pay £15m for control of us, if you are only likely to see 51% of £5m (£2.5m) back. It would not make sense.

As a fan base our only power is in our money. Banners and harsh words don't put off vultures.

I refuse to fund the next Craig Whyte through blind loyalty. Especially if they have an even seedier side.

Not renewing your season ticket would have made fuck all difference to what Whyte did.

If that's their choice so be it, Half the forum don't attend games and don't get any stick. Why should fans who choose not to renew be told not to come back and the other part timers get off Scott free?

I imagine most of those that don't have reasons such as finance, work, distance, logistics etc to blame.

Not renewing your season ticket would have made fuck all difference to what Whyte did.

Ticketus would not have funded us if we were making it clear we would not buy season tickets.

Regardless, HMRC were the ones that done for us. Whyte was just the scavenger that took advantage of the situation.