The bank balance

Ecosse123

It's obviously going to be hard to tell right now but how is our bank balance going to be holding up. Obviously we're in the positive after the share issue but if we are running at a loss each month that must have had a bit of a dent.

Debt free and a big fan base to keep the cash coming in I'm just a bit concerned about the actual cash flow.

Whatever it is its going to be miles better than every other club just wondering what the state of play is going to be over the next few months on regards to transfers.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's obviously going to be hard to tell right now but how is our bank balance going to be holding up. Obviously we're in the positive after the share issue but if we are running at a loss each month that must have had a bit of a dent.

Debt free and a big fan base to keep the cash coming in I'm just a bit concerned about the actual cash flow.

Whatever it is its going to be miles better than every other club just wondering what the state of play is going to be over the next few months on regards to transfers.

What transfers?

If we can get rid of some high earners in the summer, the bank balance should be pretty healthy come the start of the season.

Wonder what our chances are of finding buyers for Goian and Bocanegra, somebody to take them off our books even.

Awww you crazy guys. Sorry if it was a difficult question.

If we're losing x amount per month allegedly and we're in April now, that can't be good for our ability to pay high wages to new players for next season. Some of the "stars" will be on an increased wage too next season too I would think. I know we'll get the season ticket revenue in over the Summer I'm just a bit concerned about cash being wasted so to speak.

Awww you crazy guys. Sorry if it was a difficult question.

If we're losing x amount per month allegedly and we're in April now, that can't be good for our ability to pay high wages to new players for next season. Some of the "stars" will be on an increased wage too next season too I would think. I know we'll get the season ticket revenue in over the Summer I'm just a bit concerned about cash being wasted so to speak.

You better watch out going about saying that kind of stuff. The last guy I heard that came out with similar sensibility got stories made up about him and his creditibility and was finally driven out of the club.

Just wait until the transfer window when Ally, backed by Walter can let loose and spend money like there's no tomorrow. I don't think either of them realise that if you do this then there will be no tomorrow.

If the fans buy the season tickets and buy the merchandise then there is no reason why we should run at a loss next season. This season there were a number of one-off costs which (as the term one-off suggests) won't be there again. This has been gone over weeks ago. Most Gers fans would be aware of that. Are you sure you are one of us?

I'm anything but doom and gloom, but I do try to stay pretty much middle of the road sensible or at least i think I do. I suppose it'll take getting used to on here some posters shouting the odds, but its all about opinions so no hard feelings. :7325:

I'm anything but doom and gloom, but I do try to stay pretty much middle of the road sensible or at least i think I do. I suppose it'll take getting used to on here some posters shouting the odds, but its all about opinions so no hard feelings. :7325:

Don't stay in the middle of the road, there's every chance of being run over.

No hard feelings indeed.

But we have the share money, the sponsorship money, the season ticket money etc,. I don't see us running out of hard cash TBH.

No hard feelings indeed.

But we have the share money, the sponsorship money, the season ticket money etc,. I don't see us running out of hard cash TBH.

It wasnt meant to come across like we would run out of cash, more that maybe we should be looking after what we have got a wee bit better. We're cash positive just not quite £22M cash positive but like you say with season money and sponsorship coming in it will hopefully be running smoothly. I would really like us to kind of build a bit of a war chest so to speak for when we get back to the top rather than maybe overpaying some players who aren't necessarily really worth it to get out of Division 2. (I know I don't know the players wages but you know the type of player I mean).