SFL3 Home League Attendance Increase from last season...

Looks good on paper but just how much of that extra gate cash from Rangers fans goes back into the game. Siphoned off to the taxman or pay for the boardroom booze? Sobering thought...and they want to bring alcohol back to football. Could always go back to spiking the oranges.

just shows you just how statistics can be manipulated

yes averages were up

but probably just for the game against Rangers :7325:

Take Rangers attendances out of the equation and I would be curious to see how each clubs average attendance was for the other league games not inc Rangers

Looks good on paper but just how much of that extra gate cash from Rangers fans goes back into the game. Siphoned off to the taxman or pay for the boardroom booze? Sobering thought...and they want to bring alcohol back to football. Could always go back to spiking the oranges.

what you on about?

Gate receipts would go straight back into the club after overheads etc are taken out...just like Ibrox.

Overall I think Rangers presence in the Third Division has had a positive effect for SFL all round.

yes averages were up

Take Rangers attendances out of the equation and I would be curious to see how each clubs average attendance was for the other league games not inc Rangers

Is this not the point in the thread though? We are responsible for all of these increases.

I have said this before and I will say it again. The luckiest team in Scotland will be the one promoted to SFL2 with Rangers as the will get the boon of Rangers fans money two seasons in a row.

yes averages were up

EH?????? . . . . that's the point lol

Queens Park will be living off that money for the next 7 seasons or something ridiculous like that timeline. Be interesting to see the P&L of the 3rd Division clubs v SPLhell. That would hammer home what we bring in terms of match day revenue and also TV deal and sponsorships. Everyone outside Rangers knows it but are too embarrassed our bigotted to admit it. 7.5K at a match between 1st and 2nd in the SPLhell yesterday was truly an embarrassment!

Is this not the point in the thread though? We are responsible for all of these increases.

yes i know that

im just saying wouldnt it be interesting to recalculate the average attendances without taking into account the crowds for games involving Rangers

would that average surely not be a more honest representation of the average attendance of those clubs

what would i know tho cos i like dolphins :000000082:

EH?????? . . . . that's the point lol

ditto

come on guys is it too much to ask for a bit of lateral thinking here :000000082:

Lateral thinking is solving problems through an indirect and creative approach, using reasoning that is not immediately obvious and involving ideas that may not be obtainable by using only traditional step-by-step logic. The term was coined in 1967 by Edward de Bono.

with us playing in the 3rd we have benefited every team in that league with extra cash which i am sure will help them in the coming seasons,now we will do the same next season in 2nd division,us as a club are putting something bk into the game all round the country as we make our way bk to the top league and i think that is something to be proud of.we will fill grounds where ever we go. :21: :21: :21:

This is why they will vote for reconstruction if they get the chance, more of the same again next year. :-(

naw i dont think so cos by using the same logic all the other teams will want Rangers in their Div and not in Div 3 and will vote accordingly to ensure Rangers arent in Div 3 :pipe:

money makes the world go round

or in the case of scottish football, the lack of money :000000082:

with us playing in the 3rd we have benefited every team in that league with extra cash which i am sure will help them in the coming seasons,now we will do the same next season in 2nd division,us as a club are putting something bk into the game all round the country as we make our way bk to the top league and i think that is something to be proud of.we will fill grounds where ever we go. :21: :21: :21:

thats right

but if any of em say a bad word about Rangers we will set the ICF on them :matron:

ditto

come on guys is it too much to ask for a bit of lateral thinking here :000000082:

Lateral thinking is solving problems through an indirect and creative approach, using reasoning that is not immediately obvious and involving ideas that may not be obtainable by using only traditional step-by-step logic. The term was coined in 1967 by Edward de Bono.

The saddest part for me was when him and Cher split up.

This is why they will vote for reconstruction if they get the chance, more of the same again next year. :-(

I dont think the league setups will change during reconstruction any more. It looks like playoffs is whats being proposed, then SPL2 as a back up.

We will be promoted from the bottom tier. At least I was totally confident of that while CG was here.

Honestly would not surprise me to hear that the dignified silence crew want to get behind the new plans. Repairing the rift and all that shite.

yes averages were up

That's the point of the entire thread, It's us who have helped increase all the attendance figures!! doh