5 years ago tonight we were about to have a great night in this clubs history

GOAT

[Media-]

Five years later we're struggling to beat postmen, milkmen and a bunch of farmers. It just saddens me how far we've fell. But we'll be fucken back and when we are it will be so fucken sweet.

I tell you something, see if I ever get the chance to meet Craig Whyte in my lifetime, i swear to god i'd do time for that horrible little ugly poofy cunt. Wanker.

The moment when Novo's penalty went in will live with me for the rest of my life. Never watched the final back though & doubt I ever will! Was even too much for me seeing the final medal in the blue room on the Ibrox tour.

Was jumping about the kitchen screaming like a wee lassie when Novo banged in the penalty , a few tears of joy were shed that night.

This club will have nights like that again . :7325:

Only if we manage to implement a true footballing structure, which we certainly don't have at the moment. Of course, the players that left last summer made the task a lot harder.

What a night that was, was jumping about for ages after had to sit down and think if I was dreaming all this or if we had actually made the final :lol:

Manchester was superb up until the game started, was in Piccadilly square the screen goes out then have to watch it from outside edward's or some shithole, seen the goals go in and balled my eyes out, never watched anything of it since and never will :anguish:

Seemed like everything in the world was against me trying to catch this game! Had to travel to Inverness that night so wouldn't be able to watch it. So had the game on Radio Scotland whilte driving, but kept drifting in and out of signal. Then arrived in Inverness at my Mrs' sister's place, only to find they were recording 2 things on Sky+ so couldn't turn it over, and wouldn't cancel one. Manged to get to the Mrs' parerent's place round the corner in time for the penalties. Totally worth it thought for that ".....Rangers are coming!!" Brilliant!

Seemed like everything in the world was against me trying to catch this game! Had to travel to Inverness that night so wouldn't be able to watch it. So had the game on Radio Scotland whilte driving, but kept drifting in and out of signal. Then arrived in Inverness at my Mrs' sister's place, only to find they were recording 2 things on Sky+ so couldn't turn it over, and wouldn't cancel one. Manged to get to the Mrs' parerent's place round the corner in time for the penalties. Totally worth it thought for that ".....Rangers are coming!!" Brilliant!

No offence m8 but why didn't u just throw them out the house.

My mrs wouldn't dream of pulling that shit on a night like that.

Luckily I had a ticket but but if I didn't we wouldn't be watching corrie or easties that night I'm afraid (tu)

No offence m8 but why didn't u just throw them out the house.

My mrs wouldn't dream of pulling that shit on a night like that.

Luckily I had a ticket but but if I didn't we wouldn't be watching corrie or easties that night I'm afraid (tu)

Haha! It was their house. To be fair they didn't know me that well at that point, but I was just about cracking up at that point.....hence why the visit was ended prematurely as I declared "Come on, your Dad will be watching it"

I bought a ticket for the home end but managed to sneak in to the Corner with the bears. What an amazing moment when wee Novo slotted the penalty away. Brought to tears of joy. Celebrations after were class as well.

Those days will return at some point. Patience and support is what's required to get there.

Carlos Cuellar was an absolute machine that night. We ended up almost nicking it with Whittakers shot that went just past the post as well.

Penalties was just a nerve shredder, when Ferguson missed I thought that was it ( even though they still had to hit 5 penalties :lol:). When Nachos went in I couldn't control myself, running around the living room going wild and tears coming down my face :lol:

Hope it's not the only European final in my lifetime.