'Silk' scarf roll call - #RMsilkscarf

Afternoon all,

It would appear that the 'silk' scarf offering has been a success (and delivered on schedule...phew!). With this in mind, I thought I'd create a roll call thread for Saturday's game.

How many of these retro inspired 'silkies' will be making their way to Ibrox for the final game of the season?

Personally, I'll take pride in seeing each and every 'silk' scarf on display. Undoubtedly it's been hard work to organise, oversee and distribute the entire offering, but the appreciation from each and every one of you has made it worth while.

WATP

Please post your 'silk' scarf pics to this thread, as well as tweeting them to RM with #RMsilkscarf.

Cheers

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just back from offshore and wasn't able to get a ticket for me and the wee man to wear our scarves. If anyone has 2 spare I'll pay the going rate

Check the online sales more keep popping up as T holders release them, you'll struggle to get two together though.

(Two in SW5 pretty near each other)

Just in from work parcel open they look amazing.me and my little boy with have ours on sat CF5 with our big Union Jack.cheers nacho mate it will be great going to the game and spotting the rangersmedia loyal with our scarfs