Karma is getting closer

Ukio Bankas, who I am sure we all know of have been formally put into bankruptcy by a Lithuanian Court

Hertz owe them £15 million, are up to date in their interest only payments.

Neil Patey has reckoned that the Lithuanian equivalent of a liquidator will be appointed unless there are any objections lodged in the court.

The Liquidators, as we know then try and get as much money for the creditors.

This could lead to Tynecastle being sold off in bits or a consortium buying the club (don't see anyone daft enough.)

Either way looks like the shit could hit the fan.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't understand the mentality of celebrating the demise of a fine football club.

I am just reporting the facts, that is all.

Besides there is an old saying

If you dish it out then expect to get it back.

Plenty dished it out when we were in trouble and on a much more malevolent scale.

I can't understand the mentality of celebrating the demise of a fine football club.

Yip I agree....barring a vocal group whose hatred and jealousy of us came to the fore last year, the majority of people I spoke to who supported other clubs were very much sympathetic! Regardless though we have been through it and suffered as a result and should show a bit of humility and class in these situations!

Plenty dished it out when we were in trouble and on a much more malevolent scale.

You need to understand his mentality............ :craphead:

Really? I wouldn't take the ramblings on message boards as representation of a support base. This 'karma' stuff just seems to be nothing more than spite from people with absolutely no sense of irony.

There's an even older saying:

'Do unto others as you would have them do unto you'.

Yip I agree....barring a vocal group whose hatred and jealousy of us came to the fore last year, the majority of people I spoke to who supported other clubs were very much sympathetic! Regardless though we have been through it and suffered as a result and should show a bit of humility and class in these situations!

Fair enough.

I know, personally I had no sympathy from fans of other clubs, must be the circles I move in.

I hope that there will not be as much bloodlust this time, if the worst happens.

Really? I wouldn't take the ramblings on message boards as representation of a support base. This 'karma' stuff just seems to be nothing more than spite from people with absolutely no sense of irony.

There's an even older saying:

Well in that case what Hearts and the rest of the SPL did to Rangers means they should have the same treatment.

I await the forensic examination of the accounts of every SPL club with baited breath.

In the Interests of Sporting integrity of course.

What a lot of pish ............

Well in that case what Hearts and the rest of the SPL did to Rangers means they should have the same treatment.

I await the forensic examination of the accounts of every SPL club with baited breath.

No, you haven't understood the quote. Surely we possess more class than those who celebrated our demise? I refuse to be dragged down to their level.

Hearts are a fine club with a great history, I'm not going to celebrate their demise like some spiteful child.

You can leave your hippie bullshit at the door. You are not Jesus.

I'm doing my finest dancing ever.

No, you haven't understood the quote. Surely we possess more class than those who celebrated our demise? I refuse to be dragged down to their level.

Hearts are a fine club with a great history, I'm not going to celebrate their demise like some spiteful child.

Rangers are a finer club with an even better history and look at how we were, and still are in some cases, treated.

Some of our support may wish to express their feelings in a different fashion and at the end of the day, after what Rangers fans got subjected to, who could blame them?

What goes around comes around, we have dealt with the shit and we are back on the road to recovery and now, it seems that it may be time for Hertz.

While I don't like to celebrate the demise of any team either. Maybe the hearts fans should have followed that saying and we would be slightly more sympathetic

As always its the genuine fans I feel for.

While I don't like to celebrate the demise of any team either. Maybe the hearts fans should have followed that saying and we would be slightly more sympathetic

As always its the genuine fans I feel for.

I concur with that sentiment. I certainly do not feel sorry for the board and doubt the genuine fans will either.

If non playing jobs are lost then I would feel sorry for those people too, especially since we know how hard Ally worked to make sure no jobs were lost on that side at Rangers.

Is that Chinese proverb ?