Nicky Clark

Can't wait for us to get hold of this young striker. This is exactly the sort of player we should be looking to sign as we go through the leagues: young, a proven excellent goalscorer, available for peanuts and likely to mature into someone we can use when we get back to the top.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22399428

Thoughts?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather than take a risk on unproven foreign players the addition of Nicky Clark would be a step in the right direction. Someone who can hit the ground running and knows the type of opposition we're up against

I remember in 1977 we signed Cooper (Clydebank), Russell (Shettleston) & Smith (Kilmarnock) all of whom gave great service to the club and feel if we play Clark alongside Wallace - Gasparotto - McLeod - MacKay - Templeton etc we could just have the nucleus of a team for the next 5 or so years.

Hopefully he can bring some more volume and shine to the team.

Pish products. Tried the " Volumising Mouse " I still cannae get it to touch the bottom of a pint glass, but the helmet's got a nice sheen to it.

:matron:

Pish products. Tried the " Volumising Mouse " I still cannae get it to touch the bottom of a pint glass, but the helmet's got a nice sheen to it.

:matron:

This right ower ma head! Humane a scooby whit this means. Am lost. One day...........

He obviously has what it takes to score a barrowload of goals at that level the only question is does he have the mental toughness to reproduce that at a big club where every little loss of form will be scrutinised

At 21 I would say its up to the coaching staff to do that. He's done his bit by getting recognised now it's up to us to give him that confidence and belief to go onwards and upwards.

To me that's the kind of player were looking for . Hungry, instead of those that have seen it and done it.

Wonder who could honestly say they've seen him play more than 180 mins of football. Not many i'd bet. Hope he's not pish (tu)

He will need to score a hat-trick in his 1st game to live up to his RM reputation.

One frustrating thing about Ally the manager is his need to tell all and sundry about our transfer targets.

What happened to the days when deals were done behind closed doors/ears then announced at a press conference!

I hope the lad doesn't get snatched by a team down south because of it.

One frustrating thing about Ally the manager is his need to tell all and sundry about our transfer targets.

What happened to the days when deals were done behind closed doors/ears then announced at a press conference!

I hope the lad doesn't get snatched by a team down south because of it.

True bro.

Wish we could sign this guy up ASAP. He obviously has one potential and could be a great asset to the awuad